I'm having difficulty with a dividend/transfer with Quicken 2014 Premium.

Options
Unknown
Unknown Member
edited October 2018 in Investing (Windows)
I'm having difficulty with a dividend/transfer with Windows 7 Home Premum- Quicken 2014 Premium. I entered a transfer and then found out I entered the wrong date. The program will not let me change it. I

Comments

• q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Without digging into history, I recall a problem with QW2014 where a transfer-type transaction could not be changed, edited, or deleted. I do not think the problem was fixed under any QW2014 releases. The only fix if a transaction was entered wrong was to restore a backup form before the errant entry.

If I get a chance, I'll try to confirm some details, but that is my off-the -top recollection.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    That is really discouraging. Please get back if you find to the contrary. Thank you! It's hard to belief they would not correct it. 
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Jim said:

That is really discouraging. Please get back if you find to the contrary. Thank you! It's hard to belief they would not correct it. 

If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://getsatisfaction.com/quickencommunity/topics/fix-for-deletion-of-q2014-retirement-account-tra...
  • q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Jim said:

Sherlock found the right data I was referring to.
This discussion has been closed.