PayPal Error CC-501/Error 101 not fixed for me

2»

Comments

• Quicken HaroldQuicken Harold Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Hello all,

It appears that PayPal is working again for pretty much everyone. So, I'm going to close this thread.

If you have any issues with PayPal, feel free to post a question.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • Hank BatesHank Bates Member
    edited January 11
    Since bulk deletion of downloaded duplicate transactions is still not an option, should there be a new thread for this?  I have wasted lots of time over the years individually deleting transactions which were not my fault.
  • markus1957markus1957 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Tom Holz said:

Yes, PayPal is working for me too.  It just downloaded transactions for the last 4653 day, that is 953 transactions I need to delete.... Glad I had no other plans for the next day or two.

Sorting your PayPal register by Order Entered would allow you to more easily bulk delete the duplicates.
  • Hank BatesHank Bates Member
    edited February 2018
    Tom Holz said:

Yes, PayPal is working for me too.  It just downloaded transactions for the last 4653 day, that is 953 transactions I need to delete.... Glad I had no other plans for the next day or two.

Good info, the duplicate transactions will need to be individually selected using the ctrl keyin the account register and deleted as a group..  It would be much quicker and easier though to just be able to select the beginning and end of a date range in the downloads register using the shift key, and download there.
  • Tom HolzTom Holz Member
    edited February 2018
    Tom Holz said:

I delete them before I accept them.  Then I just right click on the transaction in the "Accept Transaction" window, scroll up to the "Delete Transaction" and hit return twice and it is gone.  I am halfway done already. If I try to select 953 transactions after they have been accepted, I would accidentally click the wrong one and I would have to start all over again.
  • Tom HolzTom Holz Member
    edited February 2018
    Tom Holz said:

Done, only did about 20 fat fingered mistakes.  They were easy to clean up in the reconcile screen.
  • markus1957markus1957 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018

Since bulk deletion of downloaded duplicate transactions is still not an option, should there be a new thread for this?  I have wasted lots of time over the years individually deleting transactions which were not my fault.

Spending accounts allow bulk selection with the Shift key.
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Hey Everyone!

I'm happy to inform you all the the Paypal 501/101 error has been reported as being resolved.

https://getsatisfaction.com/quickencommunity/topics/paypal-error-cc-501-error-101

Thank you for all of your feedback and patience regarding the matter.

-Quicken Tyka
    -Quicken Tyka
This discussion has been closed.