new transactions won't download for BMO credit card

124»

Comments

• Quicken HaroldQuicken Harold Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Bank of Montreal - Mastercard.

Updating from Bank of Montreal - bank accounts sync OK, however my Master Card account doesn't sync.  This started yesterday (Feb 20).  I reset the link to the bank.  I cleared my browser history.  Any suggestions?  [2009 IMac, Sierra 10.12.6, Quicken 5.5.3]

For Mac

Please reference the new conversation here: BMO Download Issues - Mac
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • Arctic Hare (H&B 2019 Canadian)Arctic Hare (H&B 2019 Canadian) SuperUser ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018

Finally got a chance to push recent transactions from the BMO site: all worked as it used to.

Unfortunately, the EWC connection only worked for one day. It is now not working again. Interestingly, on one day, the day following the close of a billing cycle, EWC downloaded all the transactions for the previous billing cycle. Now it is, again, not downloading any transactions for the current billing cycle.
  • Al CushingAl Cushing Member
    edited December 2018
    Just a comment - as of February 24th - I am not getting updates to either my Mastercard or checking accountj.
    edited February 2018

Just a comment - as of February 24th - I am not getting updates to either my Mastercard or checking accountj.

Same here. EWC download of BMO Mastercard didn't work from Jan 18 - Feb 22 and then stopped working again the next day.
  • edited February 2018
    Today, BMO asked me to empty my cache and delete the cookies. Same result. Latest transaction 02/03/2018.
    I replied saying "it didn't work".
    Waiting a reply from them
    :)
    edited December 2018
    For those of you who have experiencing issues with your existing Q accounts not being presented in the list of LINKable Q accounts when you try to reconnect your FI account (e.g. BMO Mastercard) to an existing Q account in the Express Web Connect setup process (e.g. @Microfiche), you might be interested in this this other thread, because a couple/few forum members are describing the same issue with TD Trust. Not evident whether it is pure coincidence?

https://getsatisfaction.com/quickencommunity/topics/quicken-canada-2017-r4-td-canada-trust-one-step-update-issues-since-last-wk-of-october-2017?topic-reply-list[settings][filter_by]=all&topic-reply-list[settings][reply_id]=19353558#reply_19353558
  • Ross WeaverRoss Weaver Member
    edited April 2018

Finally got a chance to push recent transactions from the BMO site: all worked as it used to.

I thought this issue was resolved but I only get downloaded info to the billing date. Has anyone figured out a fix?
    edited April 2018

@Ross: are you trying to use Web Connect or Express Web Connect? What is your billing date? When did the download last work for you?
  • RossRoss Member
    I just ran into this problem (empty transactions), when catching up on transactions from Feb 2018, then found this forum thread.  My testing results: All BMO transactions in all 5 formats are empty prior to Jan 2019.  Since the transactions are present in files from Jan 2019 onwards, it looks like BMO fixed the problem only from Jan 2019, but not for prior transactions.  I spoke to a BMO rep today - 30 minute call with him putting me on hold twice to talk to other staff, before he disclosed that this is a known issue - something already stated in this forum.  I requested an email or notification when the issue is resolved, but he could not commit to that.
This discussion has been closed.