Fidelity NetBenefits

2»

Comments

• feobrienfeobrien Member
    edited April 2018
    feobrien said:

Well at least I am not alone! I am unable to get updates from Fidelity NetBenefits today. Worked fine the other day and for the last four years. Also when I click on learn more it takes me to more information about the error (that's nice), in there you can further click on "Quicken Support" but that link is dead :( 

Thanks Harold. Glad to see it is being worked
  • Eric PerroneEric Perrone Member
    edited April 2018
     I have this problem as well.  Started a few days ago, I think but I am not positive it started after the last update.
  • StuStu Member
    edited July 2018
    Same problem for me.  Have not been able to log into Fidelity NetBenefits via Quicken since Thursday (12th April).  Same response as everyone else - OL-332-A stating that login details are incorrect.  I reentered userid and password in Password Vault without getting any different response. Checked that a login direct to Fidelity NetBenefits via a browser works ok.

Since there are several of us with this issue recently, the problem is unlikely to be within our copy of the Quicken software or our QDF data.

Thus, the handshake between Quicken and Fidelity NetBenefits has broken.  If you notice when initiating One Step Update, the first status from Quicken says: "updating financial information...".  If this information is coming from a Quicken server somewhere rather than in our client system, it has obviously changed and is now incorrect.  It is sending the request somewhere other than to Fidelity NetBenefits and the request is therefore rejected.

I called the Fidelity customer help line for Quicken and it was not helpful.  I was asked which browser I was using and when I said it was a direct Quicken connection, I was told there had to be a browser in there somewhere.  Hmmmm.

I am on Quicken Windows 2016 R14.12.  If anyone from Quicken is following this forum, please check that the Fidelity NetBenefits server address is correct.  Note that this does NOT affect the regular Fidelity Investment connection.
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Stu said:

Same problem for me.  Have not been able to log into Fidelity NetBenefits via Quicken since Thursday (12th April).  Same response as everyone else - OL-332-A stating that login details are incorrect.  I reentered userid and password in Password Vault without getting any different response. Checked that a login direct to Fidelity NetBenefits via a browser works ok.

Since there are several of us with this issue recently, the problem is unlikely to be within our copy of the Quicken software or our QDF data.

Thus, the handshake between Quicken and Fidelity NetBenefits has broken.  If you notice when initiating One Step Update, the first status from Quicken says: "updating financial information...".  If this information is coming from a Quicken server somewhere rather than in our client system, it has obviously changed and is now incorrect.  It is sending the request somewhere other than to Fidelity NetBenefits and the request is therefore rejected.

I called the Fidelity customer help line for Quicken and it was not helpful.  I was asked which browser I was using and when I said it was a direct Quicken connection, I was told there had to be a browser in there somewhere.  Hmmmm.

I am on Quicken Windows 2016 R14.12.  If anyone from Quicken is following this forum, please check that the Fidelity NetBenefits server address is correct.  Note that this does NOT affect the regular Fidelity Investment connection.

Merging

Please reference the new conversation here: Merging
    -Quicken Tyka
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Hey All,

The current comments have been merged onto the Main thread for this issue.

This post is being closed because the recent comments are off topic to the original post.

Please follow https://getsatisfaction.com/quickencommunity/topics/quicken-2017-fidelity-netbenefits-ol-332a-error for any updates.

-Quicken Tyka
    -Quicken Tyka