Fidelity Netbenefits OL-332A Error

12346»

Comments

• P ZP Z Member
    edited April 2018
    P Z said:

I just checked w/Fidelity and was told "That report has been escalated and a fix is being actively worked on both by our team and Quicken".   

That rep "thought" an update to Quicken broke its connection with Fidelity.

Working as of an hour ago ...  YEA !!!!!!
  • Paul RoquesPaul Roques Member
    edited April 2018
    The Fidelity issue is fixed, although when that happened I had two additional accounts that showed that I had either closed the account or changed the password. One of those two accounts, Sam's Sychrony Mastercard, seems to have been fixed when the Fidelity issue was solved but the third, Wells Fargo, is still showing that same message (see attachment).

Note that the Wells Fargo issue includes two different accounts with two different user names & passwords.
  • edited April 2018
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Having trouble linking Quicken to my Fidelity account.

I see this was a problem about 5 months ago, are people still having trouble linking Quicken to Fidelity Net Benefits? My wife can't get it to link to my Fidelity Net Benefits. Please help!

Thanks!
  • AlAl Member
    edited April 2018

The Fidelity issue is fixed, although when that happened I had two additional accounts that showed that I had either closed the account or changed the password. One of those two accounts, Sam's Sychrony Mastercard, seems to have been fixed when the Fidelity issue was solved but the third, Wells Fargo, is still showing that same message (see attachment).

Note that the Wells Fargo issue includes two different accounts with two different user names & passwords.

Wells Fargo VISA OFX is working for me - it did not go down with Fidelity Net Benefits which has just come back on-line.
  • Quicken HaroldQuicken Harold Moderator
    edited April 2018

Moving to new post for better responses.

Please reference the new conversation here: Wells Fargo VISA Issues
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • Paul RoquesPaul Roques Member
    edited April 2018
    The Fidelity issue is fixed, although when the failure happened I had two additional accounts that showed that I had either closed the account or changed the password. One of those two accounts, Sam's Sychrony Mastercard, seems to have been fixed when the Fidelity issue was solved but the third, Wells Fargo VISA, is still showing that same message (see attachment below).

I just tried to deactivate and reactivate the Wells Fargo Visa account (shown above) but Quicken is now unable to find the VISA account at Wells Fargo yet it does find the checking account that is associated with that same master account (username and password) so it does connect using that username and password but it does not find both accounts. I am able to login to the master account and see both the checking and VISA accounts on the Wells Fargo website. The account is, or was, set up as Express Web Connect.

I do have an additional Wells Fargo Express Web Connect account (different username and password) which works just fine.
  • JimJim Member
    edited April 2018

Appears to be fixed.  Connection worked and updates were made to Quicken from Fidelity Netbenefits.

• JimJim Member
    edited April 2018
    I just tried it (4/16/2018 2:46p Pacific Time) and it worked. 
    It had been failing for me for a few days
  • greenperrogreenperro Member
    edited July 2018
    Yes, it seems to be fixed for me too.
  • MrTimmyMrTimmy Member
    edited April 2018
    Confirmed: Working for me now too...
  • Stallion WStallion W Member
    edited April 2018
    Brendan said:

I am having the same issue with Quicken 2018 5.5.7.

Is this the norm now do I need to get another software program?  I cant believe that this has been down this long.  I wont even consider Quicken 2018.
  • ObviousManObviousMan Member
    edited April 2018

Indeed, restored here as well. Clearly nobody worked on this during the weekend.

OM

• BillBill Member
    edited April 2018
    Don Watt said:

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I cannot add my 401K account at Fidelity even though I provide my ID and password....

I can add my IRA but not my 401K. Error message says I need login information from Fidelity Netbenefits in order to have automatic downloads in Quicken. This occurs even though I enter the correct information..

Thanks @GoHawks. One thing has changed though, and that is the quality of the product has gone down the drain since unhooking from Intuit.
  • madiamantmadiamant Member
    edited April 2018
    Still not working for some Fidelity accounts
  • edited April 2018
    Working for me with no issues.
  • edited April 2018

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Having trouble linking Quicken to my Fidelity account.

I see this was a problem about 5 months ago, are people still having trouble linking Quicken to Fidelity Net Benefits? My wife can't get it to link to my Fidelity Net Benefits. Please help!

Thanks!

Problem seems to be resolved.  If you are still having issues try resetting the account(s) or delete the on-line set up and set up the accounts again.  Sometimes this will fix connection issues.
  • Gary KenaleyGary Kenaley Member
    edited April 2018
    Fidelity Netbenefits direct connection download was fixed today for me (running QW2018 latest revision).
  • mannygmannyg Member
    edited April 2018
    Brendan said:

This issue looks like it has been fixed.  My NetBenefits account was able to update with Fidelity just now.  Glad it is working again!  Thank you
  • Ben BazianBen Bazian Member
    edited June 2018
    Still not working for me.  Quicken 2017
  • Ben BazianBen Bazian Member
    edited June 2018
    Actually I just tried again and it worked.
  • chris301chris301 Member
    edited April 2018
    Problem seems fixed as of today. I put my credentials back in and it accepted them. I was able to re-link the accounts.
  • krm11krm11 Member
    edited April 2018
    Also worked for me last night and this morning.  
  • Marc VMarc V Member
    edited April 2018
    Brendan said:

Mine is working again this morning.  I was able to pull my account information in from Netbenefits.  (401k.com).  Quicken 2018 R7.5 27.1.7.5.
  • edited April 2018
    Here's a new twist.  My 2016 Quicken finally connected to Net Benefits last night (first time ever) and downloaded a handful of recent transactions (still missing many from 3/29/18) but Quicken entered them into THE WRONG ACCOUNT.  My wife & I both have 401(k) accounts at Fidelity (recently migrated from Voya) and the new transactions ended up in my Quicken account instead of hers.  How does that happen?
    edited April 2018

Here's a new twist.  My 2016 Quicken finally connected to Net Benefits last night (first time ever) and downloaded a handful of recent transactions (still missing many from 3/29/18) but Quicken entered them into THE WRONG ACCOUNT.  My wife & I both have 401(k) accounts at Fidelity (recently migrated from Voya) and the new transactions ended up in my Quicken account instead of hers.  How does that happen?

Off-topic post moving to new thread

Please reference the new conversation here: Wrong Account / 401K
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
    edited April 2018
    Hello all,

This issue is now resolved, and the thread will be closed.

If you are still experiencing issues, please create a new topic.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
12346»