Future income not showing up

TravelingRaeTravelingRae Member
edited December 2018 in Errors and Troubleshooting (Mac)
I am on the latest version of Quicken Deluxe for Mac Canadian edition (5.6.1 (Build 56.22375.100)) running on the latest version of OS High Sierra (10.13.4).

My problem has to do with income transactions.

I'm a freelancer and I like to enter my upcoming invoice payments from clients in my various accounts to help me with budgeting and cash flow management. My projected bills are showing up, but not projected income. I moved my income category around and I'm wondering if that caused a problem. Any thoughts? Thank you!

Edited to add: Yes, I have income marked as income in my categories. I didn't when I originally wrote this post and thought that making that switch would solve the problem, but it hasn't.

Comments

• RickORickO SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Are you entering them as scheduled transactions or simply future dated transactions?

Also, check that there are no filters set at the top of the register (click the Clear Filters button if it's showing).
  • TravelingRaeTravelingRae Member
    edited May 2018
    RickO said:

Are you entering them as scheduled transactions or simply future dated transactions?

Also, check that there are no filters set at the top of the register (click the Clear Filters button if it's showing).

Ah! I had to make it a scheduled transaction, not a future-dated one. :) Thank you!!