Unknown Member

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018

To be able to give
    you a correct answer, we need to know what version, feature level and
    release of Quicken you are using.  An
    answer given for one product may not apply to the other.

Which version of Quicken do you have: Quicken Mac or Quicken for Windows? US or
    Canadian version?

Click Help / About Quicken (Mac: Quicken / About Quicken) to determine
    year/version, feature level (edition) and release.

What version of Windows or Mac OS are you using?

More details, please, on the "sync to computer" issue. What exactly are you trying to do?

• Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited May 2018
    I am having the same problem.  I using Windows Quicken 2017, Windows v10.  US.  I keep getting errors saying that certain transactions will not sync.  The app would be great to use while on vacation away from my computer but it is useless now.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited May 2018
    I have the same error message but when I looked at the mobile app the transaction that won't sync is there.  I have Quicken 2018 R8.8 and Windows 10.  I have tried to apply multiple times but keep getting the same error message
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited May 2018
    I also have two random transactions from 2017 that always show in an error message after syncing.  It does not work to resolve or ignore.  I have Quicken 2017 R15.13 running on Windows 10.
  • Elwyn Jordan
    Elwyn Jordan Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    I have Quicken 2018, R8.10, build 27.1.8.10. for Windows 10.  When updating transactions I get "an error occurred" and no further information.  The account says last updated May 17, 2018 and no new credit card or checking account transactions are showing up.  I tried restoring to a backup prior to May 17, 2018, but nothing changed.  
  • Elwyn Jordan
    Elwyn Jordan Member ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Well, after hours and hours of trying different solutionsover many days, and chatting for over an hour with a Quicken Tech, I found the solution to my problem on my own.  I discovered by that on the last update to Quicken for W10 2018, Quicken changed the account number of my primary checking account!  I right clicked on the checking account, discovered that the account number was wrong, corrected it and saved the changes.  I didn't even need to update with the bank; the data was there from my last attempt a few days ago.   I checked all of the other accounts associated with my bank and found no other problems.  Just for grins, I changed the bank log-in account password and the corresponding Quicken Vault password.  All is well again. 
This discussion has been closed.