Downloaded Transactions do not show load or show in Register

Unknown
Unknown Member

When I One Step Update as I always have, the downloaded transactions (indicated as 137 new transactions since last update) do not actually load in the register. I'm using 2018 Deluxe R9.34, Build 27.1.9.34. My last One Step Update was in early May without issues.

imageimage

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited October 2018

No error messages, no pw or bank account changes since my last update in early May. The transactions indicate they are downloaded but they do not load. Get this message and then nothing happens.

• Jerry_
    Jerry_ Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020

No error messages, no pw or bank account changes since my last update in early May. The transactions indicate they are downloaded but they do not load. Get this message and then nothing happens.

Kevin, go to your Online Center Screen (Tools>Online Center)

There, choose  Bank of America... from the Financial Institution dropdown List. Select the Transactions Tab. Choose (Click) on your Checking Account Name in the Account List. Do any transactions from Bank of America...  Checking Account show there?

If so, select the Compare to Register Button. The transactions should now appear in that particular Account's Accept transactions under the Downloaded Transactions List.

Otherwise, if they do not show here, forget this Post. (grin)
    Running on the Quicken Windows Premier Subscription Plan
    Retired - former Computer System Analyst
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited October 2018
    I was excited when I saw this and learned something new. Unfortunately, the online center is not showing the transactions and indicates the last transaction date as 5.9.18....the date of my last successful download.
  • Jerry_
    Jerry_ Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020

I was excited when I saw this and learned something new. Unfortunately, the online center is not showing the transactions and indicates the last transaction date as 5.9.18....the date of my last successful download.

Open your One Step Update Summary Window again, Click on the "1 account updated" wording (blue lettering). 

What does the pop-up window show?
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited May 2020

Indicates 137 new transactions downloaded, online balance as of 5/9/2018
  • Jerry_
    Jerry_ Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020

To me, this seems to indicate that your last OSU occurred on 5/9/2018, and those 137 new transactions were already processed some way. The status of the Updates always reflects (show data) from the last OSU and never changes due to inactivity. Therefore, the above online balance recorded reflects the addition of the 137 transactions as of 5/9/2018.

Do another OSU, and see if anything changes (after first doing a backup of your data file just in case my thinking has a flaw)..

Other uses feel free to contribute here.
  • Shannon
    Shannon Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020

Unfortunately, I'm not grinning
  • Shannon
    Shannon Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020

I spent over an hour today chatting with an online Quicken rep. Even had me create a test file of Quicken. Downloaded my account info again and the only thing it showed was my beginning balance and my ending balance with zero transactions viewable. I can see the downloaded transactions under Online Center, but when clicking on "Compare to Register" nothing happens. The Quicken rep told me it was on my banks end. I called bank and they don't know what the hell I'm talking about. I've had nothing but issues lately with Quicken and I've had Quicken for 9 years now. Seriously contemplating on another service.
  • Shannon
    Shannon Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020

I finally went to quicken website and just downloaded the software again. Once I did this my downloads were visible, in good order, and I was able to post them to my account.
  • Jerry_
    Jerry_ Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020

GOOD! 

I was going to mention downloading the Mondo Patch Update of your Version of Quicken. But, you never mentioned what Version of Quicken you are running.
This discussion has been closed.