quicken hangs up with r10.10 update.

hmdayhmday Member ✭✭
edited September 2018 in Installing and Updating (Windows)
quicken hangs up with r10.10 update. I had the same problem! Uninstalled and reinstalled version 9.34. Works fine excepting the usual biller reminder problems

Comments

• mshigginsmshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Are you still experiencing the problem with Quicken hanging?
    Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • hmdayhmday Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    I had a hang up problem when I selected the Bill & Income tab. I reinstalled R9.34, I unlinked all my online billers and their linked reminders, then I updated to R10.10.  Next I linked each online biller to its reminder one at a time. Then I tested each link for a hang up problem when I selected Bill & Income tab before I added the next link. When a problem occurred I deleted the reminder and created a new reminder. I had ten online billers with reminders. Four of those links caused problems after I deleted the reminders and recreated new ones the hang up problem was resolved. So no I am not experiencing the hang up problem. thanks for checking.
  • mshigginsmshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    hmday said:

I had a hang up problem when I selected the Bill & Income tab. I reinstalled R9.34, I unlinked all my online billers and their linked reminders, then I updated to R10.10.  Next I linked each online biller to its reminder one at a time. Then I tested each link for a hang up problem when I selected Bill & Income tab before I added the next link. When a problem occurred I deleted the reminder and created a new reminder. I had ten online billers with reminders. Four of those links caused problems after I deleted the reminders and recreated new ones the hang up problem was resolved. So no I am not experiencing the hang up problem. thanks for checking.

Thanks for explaining how you found the problem reminders.
    Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
This discussion has been closed.