QM18 crashes when viewing Calendar

QM18 closes when attempting to view calendar, has anyone experienced this with QM18? No issues with this in QM17? Sent report to Quicken

Comments

• John_in_NCJohn_in_NC SuperUser
    edited November 2017
    I am not seeing this.
  • ConcordmanConcordman Member
    edited November 2017
    I just repeated trying to view calendar again..same issue. QM closes 

I am running QM Premier 5.2.2
    edited November 2017

I am not seeing this.

John are you running 5.2.2 Premier?
  • edited November 2017
    Nope.
  • John_in_NCJohn_in_NC SuperUser
    edited November 2017

I am not seeing this.

Yes, I am. And it is fine on both my machines. (One running High Sierra, the other running El Cap.)
    edited November 2017
    Well it took a bit of work, missed all my football today working this. Made an assumption that somehow my data file got corrupted working with the mobile app trying to keep both QM17 & 18 current. One possible solution recommended was exporting the data file into a QXF then reimporting the QXF file. Decided this was very painful took a few hrs but realized that importing the QXF file while it fixed the calendar issues made the budget disappear, in other words would have to re input all that budget data. 

It also reeked havoc with my banking & Investment connections

Fortunately ,I am blessed with many backup files , so experimented with files by date to determine how far back I needed to go to find a file which was not corrupted. Found a file which was only a few days old which did the trick. Got everything current, All is good again..Now for some football!

Interesting but annoying observation; When QM crashed as a result of the calendar issues, it clears out all previous PV settings, that is the graphs which I decided to hide returns & the PV group by reverts to group by security.

Wondering if it makes sense to continue with the Mobile app ; Not sure how things got corrupted but syncing both QM17 & 18. might have been the issue.
  • GasportGasport Member
    edited August 2018
    I am still experiencing this as of today...  Should have been fixed by now..  8 Months, give me a break...
  • smayer97smayer97 SuperUser
    edited July 2018
    Gasport said:

I am still experiencing this as of today...  Should have been fixed by now..  8 Months, give me a break...

I would recommend also using the Report A Problem under the Help menu in QM2018 to submit this bug. This goes directly to the developer team for review. 

(If you find this reply helpful, please be sure to click "Like", so others will know, thanks.)
    If you find this reply helpful, please be sure to click "Like", so others will know, thanks.

(QM2007, Canadian user since '92)
    Have Questions? Check out these FAQs:
  • GasportGasport Member
    edited July 2018
    Gasport said:

Thanks, I already did that and also filled in the crash report popups that appeared after the crash and upon reopening QM 2018.