New Mobile App Won't Sync My Citi Bank Credit Card Accounts

rwmol
rwmol Member ✭✭✭
I just installed the new Quicken Mobile App. It won't sync my Citi Bank Credit Cards. Last week I changed my password at Citi Bank. I changed the password to the new password in the Password Manager on my desktop and ran an update. The desktop downloaded all my transactions with now errors. When I logged in to the new Quicken Mobil App it came up with errors to enter the login and password for my Citi Bank Cards. When I entered my new password the error reappeared. When I entered the old password, the errors went away and displayed the correct transactions and balances for Citi Bank. Why would it download off an old password and not the new one created last week? Why does the new password work with my desktop and not the Mobile App? 

Comments

• rwmol
    rwmol Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    One other thing I'll mention. If i close the box asking for my Citi Credit Card credentials and check the balances of the Citi Credit Cards, the balance has been updated with the current transactions in the register, If I refresh the app by swiping down, it no longer asks for my credentials. It seems to me the "cloud" may have two passwords stored.
  • Thad
    Thad Member ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Same issue
  • Karen Vierra
    Karen Vierra Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Quicken Deluxe R11.16

Up until yesterday, I had zero problems with the mobile sync.  Had to re-setup all accounts, and now I can't get CitiCards to work (err0r cc-503).  Have reset cloud data, manually typed in password, reset the account data.  Nothing works.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited September 2018
    Having the same issue since the upgrade. Chase account(s), too.
  • rwmol
    rwmol Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    As of Yesterday 10 Nov 2018 this issue seams to be fixed. At least for me. When I opened the Quicken app it asked me to log in again. This usually results from an update. Thanks Quicken. Now only two minor issues exist.
  • Ryan
    Ryan Member ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I can't login to my Citi credit card on the mobile app either.
This discussion has been closed.