Home Quicken Mobile Product Ideas - Quicken Mobile

Allow Deleting Transactions on Mobile. (2 Legacy Votes)

Steve McKeeverSteve McKeever Member
From emails I've received asking me to be a beta tester of a newly designed Quicken Mobile app, it's clear that Quicken is going to soon release an update to the mobile app.  I hope two very frustrating "features" with the current iOS version will be fixed:  1) When using the "+" sign to add a transaction, the account that always comes up as the default account for the added transaction is an account I rarely use, resulting in transactions being inadvertently entered in the wrong account.  I hope the updated app will allow me to change the default account that opens when using the "+" sign to add a transaction; and 2) I hope the new design of the app will allow a transaction to be deleted.  This was once a feature of the earlier versions of the mobile app, but has gone away.  Quicken Programmers:  We make mistakes, let us delete those transactions entered in error!
0 votes

Implemented · Last Updated

This was implemented in Quicken Mobile v5.0.44, released July 19, 2018

Comments

• smayer97smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    1) is a duplicate request. You can add your The Default Account IDEA here (to keep all the votes for that feature together):
    https://getsatisfaction.com/quickencommunity/topics/mobile-app-default-account-workaround
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    edited August 2018
    Hey everyone!

Manually entered transactions can now be deleted in the new mobile app as well as the ipad!  If the transaction was downloaded from your Financial Institution, it may only be deleted from the desktop Quicken.

This was implemented Quicken Mobile v5.0.44, released July 19, 2018.

The Idea will be marked as implemented and closed.

-Quicken Tyka
    -Quicken Tyka
This discussion has been closed.