Balance says it was updated 10 months ago...

Options
Unknown
Unknown Member
edited August 2018 in Using the Mobile App
Using newest blue version of mobile app & transactions sync with my Quicken 2017 on Mac, but balance does not. I don’t know if I should be doing something to make it show only today’s balance not online balance.

Best Answer

Answers

• mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Which financial institution is showing the incorrect online balance?

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I would guess they all are correct, but I just want to see the balance my computer has, & not online balance without having to scroll to find it. It’s not a big problem. I don’t know why it says “updated 10 months ago” for the balance.
  • smayer97
    smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Options

I would guess they all are correct, but I just want to see the balance my computer has, & not online balance without having to scroll to find it. It’s not a big problem. I don’t know why it says “updated 10 months ago” for the balance.

Yes, "Today's Balance" is now the default as of v5.0.44 but it is still in staged release, as they fix some bugs (so they are currently at v5.0.47).

(If you find this reply helpful, please be sure to click "Like", so others will know, thanks.)

Have Questions? Help Guide for Quicken for Mac
    FAQs: Quicken MacQuicken WindowsQuicken Mobile
    Add your VOTE to Quicken for Mac Product Ideas

Object to Quicken's business model, using up 25% of your screen? Add your vote here:
    Quicken should eliminate the LARGE Ad space when a subscription expires

(Now Archived, even with over 350 votes!)

(Canadian user since '92, STILL using QM2007)

This discussion has been closed.