Windows 10 I did check the filters and all were set properly; thanks. I just rechecked and went from all transactions to "increase" many more populated. When I changed to "decrease" none indicated. And, when all, only two populate until I move the cursor down the field.
1) Let's try some "Troubleshooting 101" toensure the Quicken software is installed and updated properly.
What is the exactrelease number for your version of Quicken?If clicking on Help / About Quicken does not show one of the following you aremissing required software updates and, for older versions, possibly therequired Intuit ID to Quicken ID conversion:
Quicken US version:
-2016 ... Release R 17.4 *, https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-2016-windows-release-notes-updates-and-mondo-patch- 2017 ... Release R 17.2 *, https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-2017-windows-release-notes-updates-and-mondo-patch- 2018 ... Release R 10.11 *, https://www.quicken.com/support/update-and-mondo-patch-2018-release-quicken-windows
-2016 ... Release R 7 *, https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-2016-windows-release-notes-updates-and-mondo-patch- 2017 all users should have been updated to 2018 already- 2018 ... Release R 4.4 *, https://www.quicken.com/support/update-and-mondo-patch-2018-release-quicken-windows
( * minimum requiredrelease number, may be higher, subject to change without notice)
Please do this evenif you are on the latest release already:Locate the US or Canada Mondo Patchfile applicable to your version of Quicken in the links above.Download it and save it to disk. Open the Downloads folder. Right-click the downloaded patch file. Click"Run as Administrator" to execute the installation program.This will replace any Quicken software modules with a known consistent releaselevel and, hopefully, eliminate any software corruption or errors duringinstallation as a cause of this issue.
Reboot Windows whendone with the above.
Validateyour Quicken data file. It may have become damaged over time or if you ever hadcrashes, hang-ups or loops while running Quicken. Repeated crashes mayeventually render a data file "broken beyond repair".
Please run thisprocedure, skipping no steps:
- Make a copy ofyour data file: Click File / File Operations / Copy. Do not change any Copy Option settings. Savefile under a new name in same folder as current Quicken data file. (The Copy process appears to be performing arecord-by-record copy of the data file and not just a simple binary image copy.This has been reported as recovering some otherwise not repairable files)
- Open the copiedfile in Quicken.
- Click File / FileOperations / Validate and Repair. Click "Validate File" and"Rebuild investing lots", check to make sure the copied file is beingvalidated. If you suspect that a damaged Quotes Price History causes yourproblems, also select "Delete investing price history". Click OK. Let it run.
- Fix any errorslogged as not repaired by Quicken.
- Click File / FileOperations. Press and hold SHIFT+CTRL as you click Validate and Repair. Thenext popup should show "Supervalidate" somewhere in header or text.Click "Supervalidate File", check to make sure the copied file isbeing validated, click OK. Let it run. It might run for a while. - Again fix any errors logged as not repaired by Quicken.
- Now close andrestart Quicken using this new file and try your failing action again. If itworks, keep using the new file and abandon the old one.