Quicken MAC mobile App and USAA

Unknown
Unknown Member
edited October 2018 in Using the Mobile App
Mobile App won't sign into USAA accounts with last and current updates. Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• Quicken Harold
    Quicken Harold Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Hello Michael. Appreciate your question.

Can you please provide more information in which you are having:

Which version of the Mobile App are you using?
    What version of Windows or Mac OS are you using?
    Also need to know what version and release of Quicken you are using. You must be on the latest release (patch) level for your supported Quicken version. If you're missing patches, update your software first.
    Click Help / About Quicken (Mac: Quicken / About Quicken) to determine year/version and release.

Thank you in advance.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited September 2018
    Hi Harold,

I just noticed you looked at my query. (Your reply didn't appear to me in relationship to my question)
    As far as I know I'm completely up to date ie:

- Mac OS 10.13.6
    - Quicken Mac Mobile v 5.0.49 (38.11143.4012)
    - Quicken Mac Premier 2018  v 5.7.2

The App seems to be updating the accounts, but says my 3 USAA accounts need attention. When I "swipe to fix," I get: "We are unable to connect to UAAA Federal Savings Bank at this time. please try again later" Trying again doesn't help. The"fix" procedure has changed slightly with the last 2 updates, but the problem with USAA began with the update that talked about re-enabling Budgets in the past month or so

Thanks Mike

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018

Hi Harold,

I just noticed you looked at my query. (Your reply didn't appear to me in relationship to my question)

- Mac OS 10.13.6

The App seems to be updating the accounts, but says my 3 USAA accounts need attention. When I "swipe to fix," I get: "We are unable to connect to UAAA Federal Savings Bank at this time. please try again later" Trying again doesn't help. The"fix" procedure has changed slightly with the last 2 updates, but the problem with USAA began with the update that talked about re-enabling Budgets in the past month or so

Thanks Mike

Hi Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to share those additional details and we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

The repeated sign-in requests in the new Mobile App is a known issue that our Mobile teams have been researching and working to resolve as quickly as possible.  

If you haven't already, I encourage you to "follow" 8/3/18: Quicken Mobile app update available to track the progress on this issue.  Updates will be added to the post as they become available.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited August 2018

Hi Harold,

- Mac OS 10.13.6

Thanks Mike

Thanks Sarah-- good to know
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited September 2018

Hi Harold,

- Mac OS 10.13.6

Thanks Mike

I am having the exact same issue with the USAA accounts on Mac. Works in desktop but has a connectivity error on the App. Windows version works BTW. Isolated to MAC
  • Quicken Harold
    Quicken Harold Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018

Hi Harold,

- Mac OS 10.13.6

Thanks Mike

Hello Gus. Appreciate your question.

Please review this article and also add the version of the Mobile App that you are using: https://getsatisfaction.com/quickencommunity/topics/add-your-quicken-information-to-your-posts-plus-...

Thank you in advance.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.