Multiple acounts not syncing with Mobile App

me
me Member ✭✭✭
I'm using the most recent version of mobile app (5.1.0) and think it generally works pretty well.  I have three different quicken files I sync with my Quicken ID, all of which appear in the app as a choice, but only one of which has any data. 

I am certain I have synced the other two accounts (and clearly Quicken knows they exist) but there is no data to be seen.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Hello me!

Have you gone through the process of selecting which accounts to sync in each individual file?

If so, it sounds like the cloud data may need to be reset.

Quicken for Windows
    1. Go to Edit Preferences Quicken ID, Mobile, & Alerts
    2. Click Reset your cloud data
    Quicken for Mac
    1. Go to Quicken > Preferences > Connected Services.
    2. In the Cloud Account section, click Reset
    Let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • me
    me Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I get an Error that is not very instructive when I try to reset.

Any additional advice would be useful.  (Just FYI, I tried resetting in two different accounts and got the same error.)
  • me
    me Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Tyka -- the error was real and I got it for all three of my Quicken files.  But it did seem to solve the problem.  So do pass on the error, but I am all set.
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    me said:

Tyka -- the error was real and I got it for all three of my Quicken files.  But it did seem to solve the problem.  So do pass on the error, but I am all set.

Hello me,

We're glad to hear that although the error was received it still completed resetting the cloud data and that it's working correctly now.  We will absolutely be passing on the error message that was received and appreciate your taking the time to post back with an update.

Thank you,

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.