Quicken Mobile 5.1.0 Released

Unknown
Unknown Member, Employee
Earlier this week, we launched a new update 5.1.0 of the new Quicken Mobile app and we are excited to finally open it up for all Quicken customers.

To get the latest update:

iOS users: Update the app when prompted, or get the update from the app store.
Android Users: Update the Quicken App when prompted, or get the update from the Play Store.

We have incorporated much of your feedback from the previous releases (Learn more about our previous release) and will continue to improve as we go forward. In this update, you’ll find the following: 
  • Handling FI errors is now more intuitive, in terms of messaging and actions to be taken in the app. Most importantly, you will not be asked to enter your username & password repeatedly. If you are still seeing FI accounts connecting/working on desktop and not on mobile, please deactivate and reactivate the account that is in error in your desktop product. In many cases this will resolve the issue. If it does not, please email us at mobilefeedback@quicken.com
  • Fixes for duplicate transactions. If you are still seeing duplicate transactions, please create a backup of your file and reset your dataset in your desktop product. If this does not resolve issue, please email us with all the details. 
  • Balances should now match across desktop & mobile devices. Thank you to the customers who helped us reproduce these issues.
  • The keypad now closes on entering a note for transactions.
  • Business categories have been added.
  • You can now enlarge and zoom in / zoom out on attachments 
  • And more under the hood improvements...
Performance & FI connectivity improvements remain our top priority. While working hard to address those, we are continuing to make changes and enhancements to the experience based on requests from you. Please continue to send feedback and suggestions to the 'Mobile Feedback' mailbox. While we might not always respond, we read each and every email. Some of the enhancements we are working on are as follows:
  • Improved search capability. You will soon be able to search for transactions by not only by payees, but by categories, tags, memos & amount.
  • The ability to sort and filter transactions.
  • More legible fonts, different fonts for income vs. expenses, and the ability to know which transactions have an attachment.
If you find issues in this release or have questions, you can post the issue as a new comment in this post, submit feedback through the product, or get in touch with us anytime at mobilefeedback@quicken.com. Our team will be there to support you with great customer service along the way. 

The Mobile Team

Comments

• mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Abhishek, the release notes for version 5.1.0 in the Apple App Store do not list all the fixes and improvements you mention. Can more detailed release notes be added to the App Store listing?

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• rwmol
    rwmol Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Thanks For the Recent Update 10 Sep 2018..

This new update fixed the issue of the app asking to log in to a credit card account when it's already logged in. Now only two issues remain for me.

1. When the Quicken app is opened it displays "Banking and Credit Account". In the listing it shows "Savings" with $0.00 when I have a checking account with a balance. If you tap on the screen it brings up the balances for each account. Under "Checking" it shows my Checking account and under Savings it shows my Savings account balances. Why is the Savings and Checking lumped together under Checking in the "Banking and Credit Account" display and no balance for Savings? I don't find it this way on my desktop.

2. The recent update has now provided Budget. How come when I open "Personal Expenses" they are not in alphabetical order? Seems they should be.
  • Julie Roemmele Tait
    Julie Roemmele Tait Member ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Android widget now missing.

There is no longer a widget for Quicken on my Samsung S8.  I have checked all settings and cannot find it.  I have the latest version 5.1.0 (11229).
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited September 2018
    I'm having issues that the amounts are wrong on some accounts and others are telling me that there is a connectivity issue and to swipe to fix which does not do anything.  At this point the app is almost unusable and I'm looking for an update on a fix as while the old one wasn't the greatest it at least pulled the correct information and sync'd correctly.
  • rwmol
    rwmol Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    rwmol said:

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Thanks For the Recent Update 10 Sep 2018..

This new update fixed the issue of the app asking to log in to a credit card account when it's already logged in. Now only two issues remain for me.

1. When the Quicken app is opened it displays "Banking and Credit Account". In the listing it shows "Savings" with $0.00 when I have a checking account with a balance. If you tap on the screen it brings up the balances for each account. Under "Checking" it shows my Checking account and under Savings it shows my Savings account balances. Why is the Savings and Checking lumped together under Checking in the "Banking and Credit Account" display and no balance for Savings? I don't find it this way on my desktop.

2. The recent update has now provided Budget. How come when I open "Personal Expenses" they are not in alphabetical order? Seems they should be.

Thank you for fixing #2. #1 still not fixed.
  • rwmol
    rwmol Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Is there a support page like this for newly released Quicken Mobile 5.2.0? Is one expected?
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited September 2018
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled android mobile and wellsfargo.

I am using Quicken 2018 Deluxe version R11.20, build 27.1.11.20 and mobile app version 5.10 on Android.    After the latest update to the mobile version I am unable to connect to Wells Fargo by Direct Connection.  It keeps asking for my username and password. The message is unable to login please try to connect to Wells Fargo online to ensure correct  username password combination.     

Also, transactions added on the mobile app don't sync to the desktop version. 

Everything was working fine until the latest update to mobile app.  
This discussion has been closed.