Quicken 2017 Cannot setup Brokerage Account forTD Ameritrade Institutional

Unknown
Unknown Member
edited November 2018 in Investing (Windows)
Cannot setup TD Ameritrade Institutional in Quicken 2017. Any ideas? I have a working logon id and password for TD Ameritrade Institutional. If I need to call TD Ameritrade, what would be the appropriate question.
Thanks,

Comments

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    I have a couple of Quicken Accounts held by TD Ameritrade that work flawlessly.  TD Ameritrade Institutional seems to be separate and distinct from TD Ameritrade.  I can't find "TD Ameritrade Institutional" in the Fidir list.  I suppose if you want to call them then the question would be "can I download information into Quicken?"
  • Bob Myers
    Bob Myers Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    I am also trying to setup link with TD Ameritrade Institutional.  Did you make any progress on this?

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Hi Bob Myers,

I checked the main list of all Financial Institutions that support Quicken (https://www.quicken.com/support/fi-list-support-quicken-versions) and can confirm that TD Ameritrade Institutional is not listed and does not support Quicken, I apologize.

If you would like to ability to track your TD Ameritrade Institutional accounts in Quicken, we recommend reaching out to the Financial Institution directly to request they support downloads to Quicken.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018

Hi Bob Myers,

I checked the main list of all Financial Institutions that support Quicken (https://www.quicken.com/support/fi-list-support-quicken-versions) and can confirm that TD Ameritrade Institutional is not listed and does not support Quicken, I apologize.

If you would like to ability to track your TD Ameritrade Institutional accounts in Quicken, we recommend reaching out to the Financial Institution directly to request they support downloads to Quicken.

Thank you,

Sarah

If TD Ameritrade Institutional handles 401(k) accounts, it would also be up to the individual company if they want their 401(k) to be able to download to Quicken.

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

This discussion has been closed.