BUYER BEWARE - Quicken Bill Pay - ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE

Spent a useless hour on the phone with Customer Service and Enrollments, two groups within one company who cannot access each others systems. I finally gave up and told them exactly what I thought. If you cannot handle something as simple as creating an account and getting a new customer enrolled them providing them access to my money would be a fools move. I tried to create an account last year with the same results, so this is not an isolated incident. Issue occurred with setting up Bill Pay account for Quicken 2018 Home and Business and the same version of 2019.

Here is the email, verbatim, that was sent to their email address at: 

[email protected]

his is the worst service that I have ever experienced. I cannot even setup an account. I have been bounced from Customer Service, to enrollment, to another enrollment individual, then back to customer service. I am getting nothing from customer service. Client is not able to give me anything. My accounts are being deactivated as soon as they are created. They tell me this, transfer me to someone else, I get asked the same questions and am told that is a customer service issue, not enrollments, they transfer me back to customer service and we go around in the same loop. Same questions, same response, nobody at this company apparently knows anything but reading from the script. 

If your company cannot even assist with something as basic as setting up a user account I can barely imagine how you could be trusted to handle access to my bank account. It is atrocious. There is absolutely no way [removed] that I could ever trust a company with such inept and unknowledgeable people with assisting in my bill payments, having access to my accounts. ABSOLUTELY the worst experience I have ever had with any organization. It was a total waste of my time and an hour I will never get back. Customer service could not do anything to help but offer a ticket to go to enrollment, after enrollment had already transferred me to customer service, TWICE.

Comments

• PutterFluttersPutterFlutters Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    You're  Quite Right.....  "BUYER BEWARE".   I think you have just been hornswoggled.

I am betting dollars to doughnuts you were not talking to a Quicken representative. 

Who the heck is "billpaysupport.com"?????

There has been a rash of unscrupulous folks pretending to be Quicken Support if you aren't one of them then you just got taken.

• RandallRandall Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018

You're  Quite Right.....  "BUYER BEWARE".   I think you have just been hornswoggled.

I am betting dollars to doughnuts you were not talking to a Quicken representative. 

There has been a rash of unscrupulous folks pretending to be Quicken Support if you aren't one of them then you just got taken.

The phone number I called, was the one on the quicken site, the same one that is provided in the application. The email address came from this forum for support. So if I was "hornswoggled" it was by none other than the owners of Quicken and their minions. On www.guicken.com/support/contact-quick... the number listed for 24/7 support is (877) 486-8844, the number that I called. So guess I got "hornswoggled" by Quicken right out the gate then.
    edited October 2018

I am certainly not sure who/what/where transpired but:

guicken.com (a typo???) it does actually take you to:

https://www.quicken.com/support/contact-quicken-bill-pay

AND

quote: "The email address came from this forum for support."

give me concern

Unfortunately the bad guys have had bogus ads/links/phone numbers posted on getsatisfaction.com.  The Quicken folks seem to be doing their best getting rid of bad stuff.

I am indeed VERY suspicious after watching some of these goat ropes.

Hope you are indeed legit and that you get to where you want to be.

edited December 2018
    There you go.... BUYER BEWARE....
    I'm betting that that isn't a legit phone number.....
  • Greg_the_GeekGreg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    It's the support number for Quicken Bill Pay. See https://www.quicken.com/support/how-enroll-quicken-bill-pay-quicken-membership-2018-release-or-later.

Please don't post your incorrect opinions without some research first.
    Quicken 2017 H&B - Windows 10
    edited December 2018
    Wait a minute........   There is a Comment missing....  My comment you are referencing is only germane after viewing that missing comment.  It had poor grammar, made the usual claims the bogus folks offer. Also I am pretty sure offered an 805 number.   Betcha that comment was removed by the moderators.
  • Quicken HaroldQuicken Harold Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Hello everyone.

This thread is being closed due to issues with spam. 

~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.