Can I make a report where the transactions are not grouped by anything e.g. by category?

Unknown
Unknown Member
edited October 2018 in Reports (Windows)
Can I make a report where the transactions are not grouped by anything e.g. by category?

Or is there a way to export transactions (from multiple accounts) which I can then work with in Excel? 

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Have you tried Reports / Transaction Report?
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited October 2018
    Yes, that worked! So simple.   

Thank you so much UKR. I especially appreciate your help since Quicken customer support agent Havier said it was not possible to make such a report. 
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018

Yes, that worked! So simple.   

Thank you so much UKR. I especially appreciate your help since Quicken customer support agent Havier said it was not possible to make such a report. 

Glad you found a solution.
    Sometimes I wonder if the support staff actively uses Quicken for his / her own personal finances. Working with the software and looking everywhere is the only way to really see, learn and understand the nuts and bolts of the software. A little RTFM in Quicken Help as well as searching both the Community and the Quicken website at https://www.quicken.com/search/site also helps find answers to questions and problems.

This discussion has been closed.