When will R15.18 Mondo Patch be Available?

DennisDennis Member ✭✭✭

Comments

• splashersplasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    It is in staged release now, so it should be in general release in a day or two.  I got it yesterday and a user was complaining this AM that it was done without his permission today when he started Quicken.

https://getsatisfaction.com/quickencommunity/topics/update-to-r15-18-automatically-installed-w-o-ask...

-splasher  using Q since 1996 -  QW 2015, 2016, 2017 & Subscription  -  Win10
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list

• DennisDennis Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 15
    Thanks. I have seen the update notice when I do a one step update. Historically though I have found I have better luck, with fewer issues afterwards, when I upgrade via the Mondo Patch vs. the in application update. I'll wait for the Mondo Patch.
  • UKRUKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    My R 15.18 update came in yesterday when I did a Help / Check for Updates. It even displayed a "What's new" popup.
    Have you tried that?
  • B ZARKB ZARK Member
    edited November 2018
    Dennis said:

Thanks. I have seen the update notice when I do a one step update. Historically though I have found I have better luck, with fewer issues afterwards, when I upgrade via the Mondo Patch vs. the in application update. I'll wait for the Mondo Patch.

i believe that all patches since 14.27 for Q2019 are in fact mondo patches
  • splashersplasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Dennis said:

@B ZARK  That may not be true.  While you can only download from the website a mondo patch, I'm not sure that is what is applied if you allow Quicken to do it from inside the program.

We'll have to get an OFFICIAL response from either Q-Kathryn or Q-Sarah.
    -splasher  using Q since 1996 -  QW 2015, 2016, 2017 & Subscription  -  Win10
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Dennis said:

Hi Everyone,

When downloading an in-product update from either the One Step Update or Help > Check for Updates, this will only install the newest release files which are the equivalent of the "Manual" patch.

The Mondo Patch includes every release available for that product version and all the supporting files needed for Quicken to run properly.

The R15.18 update is still in staged release and currently on "pause" while Development is listening for any reported issues.  As soon as the release goes live for all Users, the Mondo Patch will be uploaded and available for download.

I hope this information helps but please let me know if there are any further questions/concerns that I can answer in regards to the patches.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • B ZARKB ZARK Member
    edited November 2018
    try this website- it i an unofficial one

http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/quickenpatches.html