Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Transaction not synced

Rod Christmas
Rod Christmas Member ✭✭
I am using quicken premier 2019 on windows 10.  Whenever I close the file I get an error "The transaction in Amex on XX/xx/xxxx for $-$x.xx was not synced.  Try Validation your file before syncing to cloud again by choosing validated from the file operation menu."  I have tried validating the file and that does not work.  I contacted support they walked me through super validation and deactivating and reactivating my account.  In addition I closed the account and reopened.  The error is consistent but can be different transaction and different accounts.  Support told me my only option was to create a new file.  I really dont want to lose all my history.  Does anyone out there have any ideas?  I have tried older file versions and I get the same error.

Comments

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Did they ever have you reset your cloud data file?  Edit->Preferences
    -splasher  using Q since 1996 -  Subscription  -  Win10
    -also older versions as needed for testing
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • thecreator
    thecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Hi @ Rod Christmas ,

Also, have you tried viewing the Transaction? Do a Windows Snipit. Delete and recreate the Transaction in Question, besides what @

splasher, replied.
    thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R32.12  USA & Quicken 2017 HBRP R20.6 USA
                       Windows 10 Pro 32 & 64-Bit Build 21364.1000
    also            Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19042.928

Note: Holding Down the Left Shift Key or Left Ctrl Key produces Window with Quicken 2019 in the Title Bar when click About Quicken,

View: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7859218/work-with-copies-of-your-actual-quicken-data-files/p1?new=1

• Rod Christmas
    Rod Christmas Member ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    splasher said:

No they didnt I will try that.
  • Rod Christmas
    Rod Christmas Member ✭✭
    edited November 2018

Hi @ Rod Christmas ,

Also, have you tried viewing the Transaction? Do a Windows Snipit. Delete and recreate the Transaction in Question, besides what @

splasher, replied.

I did that and then another transaction popped up.
  • Rod Christmas
    Rod Christmas Member ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    splasher said:

OK that resolved the issue!  Thank you so much!
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited November 2018
    splasher said:

Worked for me also, Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.