Bills Paid Recent Activity Postings Incorrect

2»

Comments

• Chick JordanChick Jordan Member
    edited April 2018
    Does anyone know the difference between a status of "Acknowledged" and "In Progress"?
  • Quicken HaroldQuicken Harold Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Hello Chick,

This thread will remain open until resolution.

~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • Mark McCayMark McCay Member
    edited May 2018
    I was wondering if this issue has been fixed yet or a fix has been posted. When paying a bill, it does not show up in register as being pending.

Mark
  • Chick JordanChick Jordan Member
    edited June 2018
    It appears that this problem is finally solved. Thanks to whoever fixed it. I have Version R9.30 Build 27.1.9.30
  • mrzookiemrzookie Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018

It appears that this problem is finally solved. Thanks to whoever fixed it. I have Version R9.30 Build 27.1.9.30

Yep, although there's now a new, very minor glitch. If you click on "RECENT ACTIVITY / HISTORY" (bottom, right side), it displays all the recent transactions. Before, if you "ignored" a transaction, it would mark the status as "ignored" as opposed to "paid". Now, all transactions are marked "paid". You can still identify the ignored transactions by the fact that the actual paid txns have an hyperlink to the account they were paid from, whereas those ignored do not.

2 steps forward, one step back, but progress nonetheless.
  • BobBob Member ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    I'm searching for an answer to a different problem that lead me here. I do not see a "Recent Activity" window anywhere in Quicken Home and Business 2017. Can someone tell me where that is?

Thanks.
  • GeoffGGeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 27
    It is a check box on the Bills & Income tab to the right of the three drop-down boxes.
    user since '92 | Quicken Windows Premier - Subscription | Windows 10 Pro version 1903
  • BobBob Member ✭✭
    edited January 27
    Thanks Geoff, but not seeing it. As a matter of fact, I have a screen for Bills, one for Bills and Income Reminders but none for Bills and Income. Is this the screen with three dropdowns you refer to? If not, where?

Thanks.

• GeoffGGeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Bob said:

Thanks Geoff, but not seeing it. As a matter of fact, I have a screen for Bills, one for Bills and Income Reminders but none for Bills and Income. Is this the screen with three dropdowns you refer to? If not, where?

Thanks.

I now see you are on 2017. I,m not positive,but I don’t believe 2017 has it.
    user since '92 | Quicken Windows Premier - Subscription | Windows 10 Pro version 1903
  • BobBob Member ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Bob said:

Thanks.

Well, if that's true, then that would explain it :)
This discussion has been closed.