Mobile App local payee search never works

New mobile app local payee search powered by Google worked once and never again... Ideas?

Comments

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Hello Richard Shellhorn,

Welcome to the Quicken Community!  We appreciate you taking the time to share the details of this issue with us, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

I looked into this a little further and can confirm that the local payee's (Powered by Google) not auto-populating has been reported to our Mobile teams who are already working towards a solution which they estimate will be a part of the next release for the Mobile App.

Please note, this is an estimate and subject to change if any issues or additional problems are found during the testing phase.

I hope this information is helpful and appreciate your patience while we are working to restore this functionality.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited December 2018

Hello Richard Shellhorn,

Welcome to the Quicken Community!  We appreciate you taking the time to share the details of this issue with us, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

I looked into this a little further and can confirm that the local payee's (Powered by Google) not auto-populating has been reported to our Mobile teams who are already working towards a solution which they estimate will be a part of the next release for the Mobile App.

Please note, this is an estimate and subject to change if any issues or additional problems are found during the testing phase.

I hope this information is helpful and appreciate your patience while we are working to restore this functionality.

Thank you,

Sarah

It seems as though this was remedied with the latest iOS release, but has stopped working once again. Are the Mobile Teams aware of this latest issue?
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited December 2018
    I agree this still does not work. Local payee is blank butt worked at one time. I have latest IOS on my iPhone.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited December 2018
    Can someone please answer this question? I sent several emails directly to Quicken that have been responded to either.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Hey everyone,

This issue is still being researched and hasn't been resolved yet.

We are aware and working on this, we thank you for taking the time to come to the community and provide us with this feedback.

Please follow this thread to be notified of any changes and updates on the topic.

Thank you!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited January 2019
    Any update on this issue?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019

Any update on this issue?

Hello Matt,

I'm showing that this issue is still listed as being ongoing and is still being researched.

I don't have an ETA at this time but the issue is still being worked on.

Thank you for taking the time to reach out!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Jay Baker
    Jay Baker Member ✭✭✭
    Just checking as this is still not working after the latest upgrade of the mobile app. 
  • Shane Martin
    Shane Martin Member ✭✭
    Is there any way to at least remove the local payee line until it is fixed? All it's doing is wasting my screen space and I can't get rid of it.
  • Quicken Sarah
    Is there any way to at least remove the local payee line until it is fixed? All it's doing is wasting my screen space and I can't get rid of it.
    Hello @Shane Martin

If you haven't already, please review the information provided at https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7850909/how-do-i-disable-yelp-for-payees and let us know if this helps to answer how to disable to the Payees by Yelp feature.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • Shane Martin
    Shane Martin Member ✭✭
    Hello @Shane Martin

If you haven't already, please review the information provided at https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7850909/how-do-i-disable-yelp-for-payees and let us know if this helps to answer how to disable to the Payees by Yelp feature.

Thank you,

Sarah
    Thanks, I tried that already and the line is still at the top of the payee list. I am using the IOS version. However I reinstalled the app and now when I scroll down the list, the "local payee" line scrolls away with the rest instead of always staying on top like it was, so it's not quite as annoying.
  • Quicken Sarah
    Hi Shane,

Thank you for that additional information, I'm glad to hear that the line now scrolls away after reinstalling the App, but it should be gone completely with the location turned off.

If you haven't already, please tap the 3 lines in the top left corner of the App and select "Feedback".  An email form will open that goes directly to our Mobile Teams so this issue may be reported directly.  

The email auto-populates with diagnostic log information so all that needs to be added is just a short description of what is happening.

I hope this helps and appreciate your taking the time to report this and submit your feedback.

Thank you,

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.