adding an account in mobile

Unknown
Unknown Member
edited December 2018 in Using the Mobile App
How can I add my bank accounts into Quicken Mobile or Quicken Online (not sure the correct term) - but going to the Quicken website from my computer....

My Desktop Quicken is all set up. I've been running it for years, synced all my accounts. I like the idea of using the Quicken Mobile or Quicken Online. My Quicken app used to work as well. However, now when I try to access any of these aside from Desktop it doesn't have any of my accounts, nor does it give me anywhere to add them. I have looked all over. The App tells me to add online from my desktop, but I can't find any way to do that. I have a Deluxe subscription and I'm assuming I should have access to the online tools... I did before.

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    What type of account do you want added. 

And without knowing what Q desktop product you're running, we have no way of giving you directions re: this issue.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited November 2018
    I have a Deluxe subscription. On my desktop I'm running 2019 R15.18, but I would like to use the quicken online and app tools.
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018

I have a Deluxe subscription. On my desktop I'm running 2019 R15.18, but I would like to use the quicken online and app tools.

Hi Amber,

To add an account to view on the Mobile/Web companion Apps, there should be a tab in the Quicken for Windows desktop that says "Mobile & Web".  Click on that tab and select either the "Get Started" button that will be visible if this is the first time setting up mobile or the gear wheel icon in the upper right corner of the "Accounts enabled on mobile and web" box.

If the Mobile & Web tab is not visible, open the View menu in the top left corner > Tabs to Show > Mobile & Web and that should now allow you to access the Mobile section to add accounts but please let us know how it goes.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • smayer97
    smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Do keep in mind that QWeb and QMobile only offer access to cash, bank, and credit card accounts and transactions, and investment summaries, plus budgets. It is not a full featured version of Quicken.

(If you find this reply helpful, please be sure to click "Like", so others will know, thanks.)

Have Questions? Help Guide for Quicken for Mac
    FAQs: Quicken MacQuicken WindowsQuicken Mobile
    Add your VOTE to Quicken for Mac Product Ideas

Object to Quicken's business model, using up 25% of your screen? Add your vote here:
    Quicken should eliminate the LARGE Ad space when a subscription expires

(Now Archived, even with over 350 votes!)

(Canadian user since '92, STILL using QM2007)

• Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited December 2018

Thank you. That was just what I needed to know.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited November 2018

Do keep in mind that QWeb and QMobile only offer access to cash, bank, and credit card accounts and transactions, and investment summaries, plus budgets. It is not a full featured version of Quicken.

(If you find this reply helpful, please be sure to click "Like", so others will know, thanks.)

Note also that investment accounts only have number of shares and prices of securities, not transactions.
This discussion has been closed.