Bill and Income Reminders at bottom of register

davidlambertdavidlambert Member ✭✭
edited November 2018 in Paying Bills (Windows)
Bill and Income Reminders tab below account register says (1 Due) but there is nothing in the list. Why?image

Comments

• mshigginsmshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Are you still seeing this issue?
    Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • davidlambertdavidlambert Member ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Not at this time. A scheduled deposit occurred today and though it didn't appear in the list, when it entered in the register (automatically) the number disappeared from the tab.
  • I was having this issue, too, when I upgraded from Quicken 2017 to the subscription version. I stumbled on the solution. In the Bills & Income tab, under Bills, select Due Date dropdown and then select a due date horizon (like 30 days). Now your bills will show up in the Bill and Income Reminders list.
  • leishirsuteleishirsute Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 1
    Can anyone explain why Quicken would show 0 due reminders in the tab heading for an account and yet show 1 due Reminder in the Detail?

Is that an error or proper Quicken behavior?
    Could it be because the balance due is $0.00?
    Quicken Windows 2017 Deluxe R19.1 on Windows 7 & 10 Pro
  • SherlockSherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suspect you're seeing a variation of the following issue: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7658881/bill-and-income-reminders-not-showing-items  
    Quicken user since 1997 
    Premier on Windows 7 
    Could be related.  Kind of the reverse happening.  Quicken tab shows 0 reminders due when the reminders detail shows 1 reminder. 
    Of course, the problem with linked cash accounts missing any reminders tab at all has been around for quite a while now.

Thanks
  • Jim_HarmanJim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have noticed perhaps related problems with the count of Placeholders on the adjacent tab not updating. If you exit and restart Quicken, do you see the correct count?
    -- Jim QWin Premier subscription
    I tried exit and restart of Quicken.  It did not change the count.
  • JnonaJnona Member
    I tried it; even set it 90 days. Bill and income reminders still don't show in the register under 'Bill and Income Reminders'. One register shows 13 due, but nothing shows beneath 'Pay to/Receive From'. Quicken Windows 2019 R 18.15.
  • Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Jnona said:
    I tried it; even set it 90 days. Bill and income reminders still don't show in the register under 'Bill and Income Reminders'. One register shows 13 due, but nothing shows beneath 'Pay to/Receive From'. Quicken Windows 2019 R 18.15.
    Hello @Jnona

Thank you for taking the time to share that you are also experiencing this behavior.

Do you happen to have an past-due/over-due reminders that have not been "skipped" or ignored in Quicken?

If so, please enter or skip/ignore all the past-due/over-due reminders as appropriate and let us know if that helps to clear the number shown in the Bill and Income Reminders section at the bottom of the account register.

Thank you,

Sarah