Future transaction shows on Projected Balances graph that is NOT All Bills and Deposits list

There is a payment due transaction that appears on the Future Transactions graph that was previously deleted from the All Bills and Deposits list and no longer appears there. How can I remove it from the graph?

Comments

• Quicken HaroldQuicken Harold Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Hello Don. Appreciate your question.

In order to assist you, we need additional information: https://getsatisfaction.com/quickencommunity/topics/add-your-quicken-information-to-your-posts-plus-...

Thank you in advance.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • Rich_MRich_M SuperUser
    edited January 22
    Are you sure this is a Bill Reminder and not a register transaction with a future date?
    Quicken 2017 Premier - Windows 10
  • DonDon Member
    edited December 2018

This issue has nothing to do with Bill Reminders, which I don't use.
  • DonDon Member
    edited December 2018

I believe I figured out what was causing this problem. I had inadvertently added the erroneous transaction to the applicable register at some point, which caused it to appear on the graph. Deleted it from the register and the graph was corrected.
  • mshigginsmshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Don said:

I believe I figured out what was causing this problem. I had inadvertently added the erroneous transaction to the applicable register at some point, which caused it to appear on the graph. Deleted it from the register and the graph was corrected.

From C. D. Bales:

"I had inadvertently added the erroneous transaction to the applicable register at some point, which caused it to appear on the graph".

Which is just what Rich M suggested earlier in this discussion.
    Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list