Can't Update One Bank Account in Quicken 2017

I have never had an issue with updating my accounts.  I am using Quicken 2017 Home & Business Edition on Windows 10.,  I went to do the  One-Step Update this morning and one of my bank accounts gave me the Error code CC-508.   It said my bank needed more information.  I went to my bank's Web Page and filled in all of the necessary additional questions.  But then when I went back to Quicken to update it again, it sill is giving me the same error code.  It is working fine for me to log in and my bank is not asking for the additional questions any longer.  I logged out of Quicken and logged back in to see if this would "reset" it and do the update, but Quicken is still saying that "Your financial institution's website has a new page or pop-up window that needs your response.  However, that is no longer true.  It is like Quicken won't clear that error screen.  It is only this one account that I am having issues with.
Blessed are those who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

Comments

• SimonSezSoSimonSezSo Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    I had this happen to one of my accounts last week.  I tried everything and what fixed it for me was to deactivate and activate online services for the account.  I typically leave that for "last resort", but it fixed the CC-508 error for me without any additional issues.
  • edited December 2018
    Thanks for the reply. Problem solved. Bank needed confirmation before updating.
  • Cindy ChandlerCindy Chandler Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018

I had this happen to one of my accounts last week.  I tried everything and what fixed it for me was to deactivate and activate online services for the account.  I typically leave that for "last resort", but it fixed the CC-508 error for me without any additional issues.

That did nothing.  It still will not download the transactions.  Pretty frustrated.  This is listed as solved, but it is NOT solved.  
    Blessed are those who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.
  • SimonSezSoSimonSezSo Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018

Do you still get the same CC-508 error message?
  • Cindy ChandlerCindy Chandler Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018

Yes I do.  But this morning after trying it again and getting the same error, I followed the same steps, but also restored my backup from the day before all of this began happening and then tried it again, and then it resolved the issue.  So now, it is resolved.  
This discussion has been closed.