How do I add two credit cards from same biller

I have two credit cards with Citi. I have Quicken Premier 2018 Windows. I am trying to get both cards set up in the new online bills area. I have one card set up just fine, but Quicken will not let me set up the second card using the same user name and password. I would like to see the bills for both cards in the online Bills & Income area.

How do I do this? Thanks.

Comments

• miklkmiklk SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    It is pretty particular and not obvious but delete the biller completely.

Basically you need to Add Biller 1st to get more than 1 card instead of linking reminder 1 at a time

Go to Bills & Income -> Bills (select Get Started if you haven't created a bill yet)

Select the + button to add a bill (if you haven't started with "Get Started")

Put in the biller name and then the username and password.
    After it connects it should show you a dialog where you can select check boxes for each of the bills/credit cards.

Then you need to fix the reminders as it still needs a lot of work in this area.
  • Steve BlagoueSteve Blagoue Member
    edited October 2018
    Thank you, but where do I find a list of billers? After paying these bills, they seem to disappear from the list until the next time an ebill is received. The two cards I am trying to add have both been paid so are not showing up in the Bills & Income area.
  • Steve BlagoueSteve Blagoue Member
    edited October 2017
    Found it! Thanks for the help.
    edited October 2017

Thank you, but where do I find a list of billers? After paying these bills, they seem to disappear from the list until the next time an ebill is received. The two cards I am trying to add have both been paid so are not showing up in the Bills & Income area.

Unfortunately that is another bug.

Change the sort order by Biller I believe and it will show.
  • QPWQPW Member
    edited October 2017

Change the sort order by Biller I believe and it will show.
    No isn't the "sort order", change from "Due Date" to "Biller Name".

What is happening is the bill is in "Awaiting next bill" state, and Quicken is treating it like it has no date, and not showing it.

It should sort it by the reminder date if it exists.  And if not maybe at the top.
  • QPWQPW Member
    edited October 2017

Hmm... Thinking about it even though I was thinking of the Due Date sorting like "Upcoming" and such.  Picking of the Biller Name instead of Due Date is changing the sort order.  So you were right.
    edited October 2017

Yes (I mis-spoke but that is what I meant)
    edited October 2017

Thanks

PS: I hope they do a LOT of work on that Billers Tab
  • kamcknigkamcknig Member
    edited December 2018
    miklk said:

Basically you need to Add Biller 1st to get more than 1 card instead of linking reminder 1 at a time

Go to Bills & Income -> Bills (select Get Started if you haven't created a bill yet)

After it connects it should show you a dialog where you can select check boxes for each of the bills/credit cards.

Then you need to fix the reminders as it still needs a lot of work in this area.

Hello,

I do not get check boxes, I get radio buttons and so can only select one or the other but not both.

Kyle
  • QPWQPW Member
    edited December 2018
    miklk said:

kamcknig are you starting from where miklk indicated?

If you start from the reminder you will get a dialog that only lets you select one bill.
    If you start by adding the Online Bill you will get the dialog which lets you select one or more.  You need to delay the linking of the reminders until after you get past that point.
  • kamcknigkamcknig Member
    edited December 2018
    miklk said:

I see, thank you very much!

Kyle
This discussion has been closed.