Unable to Download Quicken Cash Manager 2016

We purchased Quicken Cash Manager 2016 in May 2016 and have recently upgraded our computer and the link to download Quicken 2016 no longer works and we need to reinstall the software.  I do not agree that we need to buy any new software as Quicken Cash Manager 2016 works for us and I need to just reinstall.  Please provide a link that works. This is the following error we get once we select the download link that was provided when we purchased the product: "Server not Found"

Comments

• SherlockSherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Quicken user since 1997 
    Premier on Windows 7 
  • Dan WilliamsDan Williams Member
    edited December 2018
    I have done that and for some reason my Quicken is not showing attached to my account.  There is nothing showing as my purchases for some reason.  I am trying to use the link that I got in my original email.  Unfortunately this does not help, thanks.
  • SherlockSherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018

I have done that and for some reason my Quicken is not showing attached to my account.  There is nothing showing as my purchases for some reason.  I am trying to use the link that I got in my original email.  Unfortunately this does not help, thanks.

If you reviewed the section on What if I don't see my software when I sign into Quicken.com? and still need help, I suggest you contact Quicken Support.
    Quicken user since 1997 
    Premier on Windows 7