way to improve access to a very long payee list?

edited January 22 in
It would be nice nice have easier access to a very long payee list for my online payments..
An alphabet search?

Comments

• Rich_MRich_M SuperUser
    edited January 22
    Not clear whether you're talking about your Bill and Income Reminders or the Memorized Payee List.  With the latter you can quickly navigate around by pressing the first letter of the payee name.
    Quicken 2017 Premier - Windows 10
  • mshigginsmshiggins SuperUser
    edited December 2018
    How long is the list of payees?
    Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • edited December 2018
    Rich M said:

Not clear whether you're talking about your Bill and Income Reminders or the Memorized Payee List.  With the latter you can quickly navigate around by pressing the first letter of the payee name.

Thank you.  But it doesn't work, alas.  Interestingly, typing the initial letter has very strangely worked once, several years ago.  Oh, and this is about my memorized payees....
  • Rich_MRich_M SuperUser
    edited December 2018
    Rich M said:

This does work for me in Quicken 2017, but it has a quirk, it only works once when I initially open the MPL, unless I change the selected payee with the mouse or up/down arrows, then I can press another letter to reposition.

Also, I'm curious how long your MPL is, mine is 271.  You can check this by holding down the Ctrl key and then clicking About under Help.
    Quicken 2017 Premier - Windows 10