2.5 Rental.

Fixed date problem by changing windows dates to default. Now I noticed -- don't know how long! -- my shared expenses are being shared with properties that I don't own anymore. I had to clean out shared expenses for the gone properties and went back to delete the addresses. Won't let me. Says shared expenses have to be deleted first. I did! Does this mean I have to go back years to delete shared expenses on these houses? I wanted to keep the records.

Comments

• Quicken AlexQuicken Alex Moderator ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Hello Sussertown,

TheQuicken Community is primarily a user to user support forum, and the more details you share, the more likely you'll reach a suitable resolution. Please review this link for normal details to include in your posts: https://getsatisfaction.com/quickencommunity/topics/add-your-quicken-information-to-your-posts-plus-.... For your particular issue, I recommend first adding the following:

·Your operating system
    ·Your Quicken year, version, and build

Please reply with these details, as well as anything else you think might be helpful. They say a picture's worth a thousand words; screenshots are often helpful in these situations (just be sure to remove or hide any personal information as this is a public forum).

Hope this helps,
    Alex
  • sussertownsussertown Member
    edited November 2018
    I've already done this. 2.5. Win 10.
    edited November 2018
    Win 10. Prop mgr 2.5. Again?
    edited December 2018
    I've already done this.
  • splashersplasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018

I've already done this.

@sussertown

I'm not sure that you are going to find an answer here. Yes, this is the Quicken user forum, but the Property Manager 2.x software is fairly old and most users moved to the Quicken RPM edition a long time ago.

Yours is the first question of this program in quite a while, none of the regulars use it.
    -splasher  using Q since 1996 -  QW2016, 2017 & Subscription  -  Win7/Win10
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list

• MichaelMichael Member
    edited December 2018
    I understand I use 2.5. I have 2018 also, trying to learn, it's way to complicated. I had the same problem after selling a property so I started a new file with my currently owned ones. Fortunately for me it was near the beginning of the year.  Hope this helps