Quicken Bill Pay enrollment

Comments

• QPWQPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Well for what is worth this is actually "stunning incompetence" on Metavante's part.  They are the ones that Quicken Inc contracts with to provide the Quicken Bill Pay service.

And you aren't alone:
    EDITED to change URL to the top of that thread:

https://getsatisfaction.com/quickencommunity/topics/quicken-bill-pay-not-commencing-as-promised
  • edited December 2018

I called Quicken Bill Pay today and they said my application is complete and that I should received the two micro-deposits in 1-3 business days.  Then I should sign in to QBP and confirm those deposits, then link my checking account through QBP (instead of SunTrust Bank PC Banking and Bill Pay through Direct Connect as it is now).  If all goes well, then I could stop the PC Banking and Bill Pay service through SunTrust Bank, saving $9.95 per month that it now costs.  I'd continue to use my SunTrust Bank account, but with QBP instead.  I will update this post for those developments.

Update - I had to call QBP to get it started and then I had to call Quicken to configure the download from my bank using EWC.  After that, it seems like the system is working for me, just as well as before when I was using SunTrust banks PCBBP through DC.  These two companies asked for feedback.

I gave Quicken feedback to the effect of:

The process of shifting from SunTrust Bank's "PC
    Banking & Bill Pay" (which uses Direct Connect for BOTH making
    payments from within Quicken AND for downloading transactions into Quicken) to
    (1) Quicken Bill Pay for online payments from my checking account using QBP's
    own system and (2) Express Web Connect for downloading transactions to that
    account was quite complicated, including "linking" and
    "deactivating" and "re-activating" and it involved several
    calls to Quicken tech support, QBP tech support, and even to my bank's online
    banking department.  I was given
    incorrect information by Quicken earlier (Luis I think his name was, in
    Customer Service, I believe) that my bank did not have Express Web Connect.  But people in the Quicken online Community
    Forum said it did, and helped me set it up. 
    But it turns out that I had to use a different user name for Quicken
    Bill Pay payments out of SunTrust checking than the one I use for downloading
    transactions thru EWC (though I only have to input it one time, in the
    connection method window) and different from my QBP user name to enter their
    website (though that likely won't be used often).  Fortunately, after calling QBP and working
    through the bill pay issues, Carlos in Quicken Tech Support was able to prevent
    the duplications in the Account List that resulted, and iron out the other
    miscellaneous complications. 

I gave Quicken Bill Pay feedback to the effect of:

I am switching from my bank's PC Banking and Bill Pay (using
    Direct Connect) which handled bill payments and transaction downloads (both
    within Quicken), to Quicken Bill Pay for online payments from checking (within
    Quicken) and my checking account Bank's Express Web Connect for transaction
    downloads (within Quicken).  The rep got
    me going with Bill Pay, but then suggested that I call Quicken to get my
    downloading of transactions working with my bank's Express Web Connect
    connection method.  Fortunately I got
    Carlos a senior level tech support guy at Quicken, and he helped me eliminate
    the duplications I was getting in my Account List.  Turns out I had to change my user name in
    Quicken for QBP to be different that my user name in Quicken for downloading
    transactions from my bank (they can't be the same).  Carlos also suggested that I try Password
    Vault and so I am trying it.  Quicken
    Bill Pay should have someone like Carlos on their staff or should co-ordinate
    with Carlos or other senior Quicken Tech Support agents, to make the process
    easier.

However, despite the complications, I am now getting the downloads by EWC.  I've not yet tried to make a payment using QBP.  I hope to do it as soon as I have a bill to pay that, unlike most of my bills,  is not on automatic debit or automatic charge to my credit card.  If that works, I'll update this thread.  I assume that it will work, and then I will be able to cancel the $9.95 monthly charge from SunTrust Bank for their PCBBP and I will no longer be using DC.  

I really want to thank several users in this forum for giving me helpful information every step of the way!  It was quite complicated, but I think I'll now be getting the benefit of saving the monthly bank charge, which was what I hoped I would get from upgrading to Premier that Quicken.  Maybe some other people would not have spent this much time, but if I can use this new setup for a few years, it will have been worth it.  Plus, I learned a lot.

• QPWQPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018

I called Quicken Bill Pay today and they said my application is complete and that I should received the two micro-deposits in 1-3 business days.  Then I should sign in to QBP and confirm those deposits, then link my checking account through QBP (instead of SunTrust Bank PC Banking and Bill Pay through Direct Connect as it is now).  If all goes well, then I could stop the PC Banking and Bill Pay service through SunTrust Bank, saving $9.95 per month that it now costs.  I'd continue to use my SunTrust Bank account, but with QBP instead.  I will update this post for those developments.

I'm glad you got working.  Watch out for the 15 payment per month limit. :-)
  • edited January 16

Thanks, GeoffG and jacobs!  You've both given me good options to consider.

GeoffG:  I'll consider a different bank that (like PNC) does not charge for online bill paying but does use Direct Connect.  Direct Connect is a critical element required for online bill paying to work well, in my experience.  I tend to agree with your comment that "the manner in which Quicken has made QBP front and center when establishing a bill payer provider, I can only assume they have a financial gain."  One part of such gain could be the incremental cost to upgrade from Deluxe to Premier that I've paid recently (for nothing, apparently).

jacobs, I take your point that only two entities, Quicken and Metavante are involved.  So the name, " Quicken Bill Pay" would be just a servicemark, trademark or trade name (together "servicemark") for Metavante's QBP service.  But I'd think that Metavante would have to compensate Quicken somehow for the use of it's company name in their servicemark, by royalties or other payment.  So Quicken would benefit not just from the incremental cost to upgrade to Premier, but also from royalties (which Quicken may have already received for years). 

I am surprised that Quicken would get itself into a situation like this particular QBP promotion and that no one from Quicken has stepped up to post an answer and resolution in this thread.  I'll post what I end up deciding to do.  

Sara,

Thanks for this post.  At least I have finally found someone that can explain the situation. That said, it does not make me feel any better.  I signed up for the new Bill Pay on 11/24/18 and a month later still do not have an approved funding account. Obviously my bills were not going to wait.  I uninstalled Quicken 2018 and reinstalled Quicken 2017 with an approved funding account and will continue to use that version/account until I can research and find other financial software.  I have been a Quicken user for decades and expected to continue to be a Quicken user even after the spit with Intuit although I dislike the subscription concept. If Quicken cannot influence/manage a subcontractor that is actually responsible to pay my bills, I find it difficult to continue any business them.

Dennis   
  • MikeMike Member
    edited January 26
    Have an update for you, David...

In early November, I decided to update my Quicken 2017 to Quicken 2019 with the new Quicken subscription service. (Not because I really wanted to, but because there's really no other choice.)  During the update process, I was presented a pop-up offering a two year subscription of Quicken Deluxe 2019 with Quicken Bill Pay included -- free.  Yes.  I am aware that Quicken Deluxe does not normally include Bill Pay -- that's why I accepted the offer of a two year subscription of Quicken Deluxe -- with Quicken Bill Pay included -- free.  Again, to spare people's time, I am aware that Quicken Bill Pay is generally not included With Quicken Deluxe.  Read on.

After spending the time to create a Quicken Bill Pay account and set up all of my bills, I noticed that there would be a $9.99 fee applied when Quicken bill Pay became active.  I called Quicken to clear up what I was sure was a mistake as Quicken Bill Pay was to have been included with the offer that I accepted.  They said that Quicken Bill Pay was not included because I purchased Quicken Deluxe and not Quicken Premier.  Result -- after a lengthy discussion -- an acknowledgement that Quicken made a mistake, and a compromise for a two year subscription of Quicken Premier -- with, of course, Quicken Bill Pay for $89.00.

I thought I was all set.  I was content to wait the 7 - 10 business day period for Quicken Bill Pay to become active.  Well...  That 7 - 10 day period began on November 9th and still no Quicken Bill Pay activation.  Today is December 21st -- it's been 30 business days.

Today, I called Quicken.  I wanted a refund.  I was told that there was nothing that could be done because there is a 30 day refund policy and it's been more than 30 days.  This began an exhaustive, hour-long discussion.  I explained that I would understand the 30 day policy if the matter was that I just didn't like the product, which is not the case.  I further explained -- with an argumentative associate -- that the reason I was requesting a refund is not that I just decided that I didn't like the product, but that Quicken failed to deliver services that they had collected money for.  Some would define that as theft or fraud.  The associate attempted to distance Quicken from Quicken Bill Pay by stating that they are two separate entities.  Ridiculous.  Figure it out.  Make it work.  I don't care if you're 20 separate entities.  Don't charge people money if you can't deliver the service.

Finally, I was transferred to a supervisor.  We started from square-one.  Same discussion.  Another 30 minutes wasted.  Finally, I got my refund.

It is unfortunate that Quicken has become what is has become.  Until a couple years ago, it was a wonderful product.  I have found two other products that are free that do the same thing.  I will be migrating to one of them and leaving Quicken behind.

Be careful with Quicken updates.  Get names and case numbers.  Take screen-shots.  You will need to prove their errors when they fail to deliver what you've paid for.  

• MikeMike Member
    edited December 2018
    To this, I received a reply thanking me for my input.  My post was also categorized as "Not a Problem"  And now things get even better:

Not a Problem?  Very much a problem, Harold.  Why on earth would you categorize this as not a problem?  This shows how completely inept and clueless Quicken is.  And... now it gets even better.

Today, I attempted to log in to Quicken Bill Pay to delete my account and cancel the service on the Quicken Bill Pay end.  (Since my Quicken version is now Deluxe, I could see Quicken Bill Pay starting to charge me money on a monthly basis for the service that they aren't capable of providing.)  I  was unable to log in.  I contacted Quicken Bill Pay support and was informed that my account had been disabled -- two weeks ago.  I received no communication regarding this and the support representative couldn't explain that.  Furthermore, the support person was unwilling to send me any form of communication stating that my account has been disabled and that all of my information has been removed from their system.  To accomplish this, the responsibility and effort has been placed on me to reach out to Quicken Bill Pay and request communication stating what they did with my account and information.

It was again pointed out to me that Quicken and Quicken Bill Pay are not the same entity.  I suppose the two companies aren't capable of recognizing how laughable they sound when they point that out.  They are the same entity because they entered in to an agreement to provide a service and then collected money for that service -- which they failed to provide.

I am highly concerned with the way this whole debacle has been handled.  I have no confidence in Quicken and Quicken Bill Pay -- 

AND ESPICIALLY THAT MY BANKING AND BILL PAYEE INFORMATION IS SECURE

The two companies can't even deliver on services that they've charged money for!  How am I supposed to have any level of confidence that me data is secure?

I AM NOW CONCERNED ABOUT IDENTITY THEFT BECAUSE I HAVE NO CONFIDENCE IN QUICKEN OR QUICKEN BILL PAY.

It's really too bad that Quicken will soon be a thing of the past.  I've been using it since the early 90s, but I just don't see how they will survive all of the free -- and in the case of two -- better FREE personal finance packages.

• edited December 2018

Belatedly thanks!  The 15 payments per month limit shouldn't be a problem for me as I don't write nearly that many checks per month.  
  • edited December 2018
    Mike said:

To this, I received a reply thanking me for my input.  My post was also categorized as "Not a Problem"  And now things get even better:

Not a Problem?  Very much a problem, Harold.  Why on earth would you categorize this as not a problem?  This shows how completely inept and clueless Quicken is.  And... now it gets even better.

Today, I attempted to log in to Quicken Bill Pay to delete my account and cancel the service on the Quicken Bill Pay end.  (Since my Quicken version is now Deluxe, I could see Quicken Bill Pay starting to charge me money on a monthly basis for the service that they aren't capable of providing.)  I  was unable to log in.  I contacted Quicken Bill Pay support and was informed that my account had been disabled -- two weeks ago.  I received no communication regarding this and the support representative couldn't explain that.  Furthermore, the support person was unwilling to send me any form of communication stating that my account has been disabled and that all of my information has been removed from their system.  To accomplish this, the responsibility and effort has been placed on me to reach out to Quicken Bill Pay and request communication stating what they did with my account and information.

It was again pointed out to me that Quicken and Quicken Bill Pay are not the same entity.  I suppose the two companies aren't capable of recognizing how laughable they sound when they point that out.  They are the same entity because they entered in to an agreement to provide a service and then collected money for that service -- which they failed to provide.

I am highly concerned with the way this whole debacle has been handled.  I have no confidence in Quicken and Quicken Bill Pay -- 

AND ESPICIALLY THAT MY BANKING AND BILL PAYEE INFORMATION IS SECURE

The two companies can't even deliver on services that they've charged money for!  How am I supposed to have any level of confidence that me data is secure?

I AM NOW CONCERNED ABOUT IDENTITY THEFT BECAUSE I HAVE NO CONFIDENCE IN QUICKEN OR QUICKEN BILL PAY.

It's really too bad that Quicken will soon be a thing of the past.  I've been using it since the early 90s, but I just don't see how they will survive all of the free -- and in the case of two -- better FREE personal finance packages.

Mike,

Sorry you've had these problems.  My case differs from yours because you stayed in Deluxe while I upgraded to Premier.  I subscribed for two years and that includes QBP for free.  My issues were getting QBP started; determining that my bank had EWC; completing the steps to get the two micro-deposits; then waiting for them to hit my checking account.  I did need to have several conversations with Quicken and QBP including one with Quicken sales where I was told that my bank did not have EWC (then I later learned that it did have it) and it was hard to find this out from my bank, too.  

It was a complicated, cumbersome and confusing process that certainly could stand to be improved.  I was helped by comments from several people in this forum during the process.  I persevered.  I now have the free QBP, it is working well, and consequently I was able to discontinue my bank's PC Banking and Bill Pay that costs $9.95 per month.  I am now getting the benefit of the bargain that Quicken and QBP were offering in exchange for upgrading to Premier.  The whole process took maybe a month, but I am glad I upgraded.  I plan to stick with Quicken as long as things keep running smoothly as they are now.
  • edited December 2018
    Totally unacceptable delays to enroll in new Bill Pay System. Bad Corporate decision to require reenrollment when you upgrade from the 2017 version to 2019.
  • TomTom Member
    edited January 18
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled My quicken 2019 bill pay account still has not been setup. It has been a month. ....

Quicken Premier for Windows 2018
  • edited January 16
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Why is Quicken Bill Pay taking so long to complete and enrollment process? Over 1....

Why is Quicken Bill Pay taking so long to complete and enrollment process? Over 1 month since signed up for the new Quicken Bill Pay and still not activated!!
  • Kerry KnodleKerry Knodle Member
    edited January 28
    Have been waiting almost 3 months to begin enrollment and still nothing.  I have called both Quicken Bill Pay and Quicken multiple times.  Since they are "separate companies" neither can fix the issue.  I finally spoke to a "supervisor" at Quicken Bill pay, got a "secure email" asking for copies of sensitive documents, which I reluctantly sent.  Still no response.  I upgraded to the subscription service to eliminate the 9.95 monthly fee.  Since I enrolled, I got charged an extra month, at least two bills were never sent as they cancelled my previous account without activating the new one.

I have filed a Better Business Bureau complaint on this shady outfit -still not sure if they are legitimate, in Milwaukee, or South Dakota.  By the way, each time I have called Bill Pay, I end up speaking to the same woman (middle Eastern), who seems to have a different name each time....Rose, Ruth, etc.  

I, like others who have written about this, have been using quicken for over 20 years.  This is by far the WORST example of customer service I have ever seen.  I'm giving it another week, and then will find another solution.  
  • Quicken HaroldQuicken Harold Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 23
    Hello Kerry. Appreciate your comments.

The Quicken Bill Pay service is maintained by Metavante Payment Systems. They take care of Bill Pay options for many banks.

We apologize for the issues with the delays with getting things setup with Quicken Bill Pay, but there are things that we cannot control..

You can reach them by e-mail at [email protected], in addition to the 877-486-8844 phone number.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • Kerry KnodleKerry Knodle Member
    edited January 24
    This is the same answer I get from Quicken or Quicken Bill Pay.  Either you - "this is a different company", or them "we are working on it, and we'll call you in 24-48 hours", which they never do.  Unacceptable answers.  Surely there is SOMEONE at Quicken who can find out why it is taking 90 days to get this resolved.  After all, I PAID YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION, NOT THEM.  THUS, YOU NEED TO RESOLVE IT OR REFUND MY MONEY.  
  • TomTom Member
    edited January 7
    jacobs said:

Just to clarify, Quicken really has nothing to do with Quicken Bill Pay, other than making their applications interface with this service. The service is run by a separate company, Metavante. Those are the only two parties involved.

You’d think Quicken could exert some influence on Metavante about their less-than-stellar customer service, but that doesn’t seem to be the case from the comments I’ve read on this site over the years. Metavante is a very large company providing a wide range of services in the financial services industry — Metavante has multiple services and divisions, and is owned by Fidelity National Information Services — so I’d guess Quicken Bill Pay is a very small piece of what they do.

Why is nothing being done about this only comments.  Quicken billpay tech support is of no assistance!
  • SherlockSherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 7
    jacobs said:

Just to clarify, Quicken really has nothing to do with Quicken Bill Pay, other than making their applications interface with this service. The service is run by a separate company, Metavante. Those are the only two parties involved.

You’d think Quicken could exert some influence on Metavante about their less-than-stellar customer service, but that doesn’t seem to be the case from the comments I’ve read on this site over the years. Metavante is a very large company providing a wide range of services in the financial services industry — Metavante has multiple services and divisions, and is owned by Fidelity National Information Services — so I’d guess Quicken Bill Pay is a very small piece of what they do.

Tom:  If you're not satisfied with the Quicken Bill Pay service, I suggest you find an alternative.
    Quicken user since 1997 
    Premier on Windows 10 
  • TomTom Member
    edited January 7
    jacobs said:

What service.  I have paid for quicken bill pay.  This response is not helpful at all and is counter productive
  • SherlockSherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 7
    jacobs said:

Tom:  We're just Quicken users like you.  We're not Quicken Inc. or, more significantly, Metavante.  If you want a better bill pay service, I'm suggesting you find a better bill pay service.  Complaining to other users may make you feel better but I'm suggesting you vote with your wallet.  Why are you paying for a bill pay service?
    Quicken user since 1997 
    Premier on Windows 10 
  • edited January 15
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled New Quicken Bill Pay is a sham.

After signing up for the new quicken Bill pay over 6 weeks ago, instead of making the micro deposits to my account as promised (was supposed to take only 48 hours), and after numerous calls to QBP support, I finally received a request for additional information.  I was asked to provide nuerous form of private information such as:copy of drivers license, social security card, copy of utility bill, copy of bank statements, etc.  Are you kidding me?  I'm not signing up for the CIA.  I only wanted to utilize the new QBP which was supposed to be free with the enrollment of Quicken 2018/2019.  I have been a (old) QBP user ever since the product became available a couple decades ago.  It appears this is their way to deter free uses of the new QBP.
    What a sham by Quicken!! 

• Dave MayerDave Mayer Member ✭✭
    edited January 17
    I'm having a very similar experience too. I'm only 4 weeks into the runaround and have not received any request for additional personal information (yet), but no micro-deposits have been made either.

Your experience is very disheartening. I had high hopes for the new Quicken, but sadly it seems that the situation is deteriorating.
  • edited January 17
    I have been waiting for over a month and a half. I am looking for an alternative to use to Quicken Bill Pay. Very dissatisfied with response from Customer Service when I ask for updates.
  • coreymtccoreymtc Member ✭✭
    edited January 15
    I gave up on Bill Pay.  I tried twice to set up an account.  When I called to address issues I did not get answers.  The representatives were very nice, but they were not given the information I needed and could not connect me with someone who did.  It would have been nice, but in the end, I went with my own bank.  Other people have complained.  Kerry, your not the only one who has had trouble.  
    edited January 17
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Cannot get Bill Pay to Activate my Payment Account.

I upgraded from Quicken Deluxe 2016 for Windows to Quicken Premier 2019 for Windows on December 4, 2018. A driving motivation for upgrading from Deluxe to Premier was to be able to use Quicken Bill Pay (since my credit union bill pay service does not work with Quicken for some reason).

I followed the instructions for enrolling in Quicken Bill Pay and received a "Welcome to Quicken Bill Pay" e-mail on 12/20/2018. At that time I followed the instructions provided to Activate Bill Pay in Quicken. The e-mail indicated that within 2-3 business days they would make two deposits under $1 to my bill payment account. It is now January 14, 2019 (nearly a month later) and these deposits still have not been made to my bill payment account. I have contacted MetaVante on three separate occasions now regarding this problem. Each time they say they are having an unusual call volume and that it will take awhile longer to receive the micro deposits. I'm still waiting.

Last Wednesday (1/9/2019) MetaVante started a trouble ticket to investigate the problem. I was told I would hear back from them in 1-2 business days. It is now Monday 1/14/2019 and I have received no feedback. So I called Metavante again. I'm now told that they will elevate the ticket to high priority, but they can provide no estimate on how long it will take to resolve the problem.

This is terrible, terrible customer service. Why can't MetaVante get my payment account activated? It's going on 4 weeks now and a process that Metavante claims should only take 2-3 days still has not been completed. Will my bill payment account ever be activated?

If not, I would be better off with Quicken Deluxe.
  • edited January 17

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Cannot get Bill Pay to Activate my Payment Account.

I upgraded from Quicken Deluxe 2016 for Windows to Quicken Premier 2019 for Windows on December 4, 2018. A driving motivation for upgrading from Deluxe to Premier was to be able to use Quicken Bill Pay (since my credit union bill pay service does not work with Quicken for some reason).

I followed the instructions for enrolling in Quicken Bill Pay and received a "Welcome to Quicken Bill Pay" e-mail on 12/20/2018. At that time I followed the instructions provided to Activate Bill Pay in Quicken. The e-mail indicated that within 2-3 business days they would make two deposits under $1 to my bill payment account. It is now January 14, 2019 (nearly a month later) and these deposits still have not been made to my bill payment account. I have contacted MetaVante on three separate occasions now regarding this problem. Each time they say they are having an unusual call volume and that it will take awhile longer to receive the micro deposits. I'm still waiting.

Last Wednesday (1/9/2019) MetaVante started a trouble ticket to investigate the problem. I was told I would hear back from them in 1-2 business days. It is now Monday 1/14/2019 and I have received no feedback. So I called Metavante again. I'm now told that they will elevate the ticket to high priority, but they can provide no estimate on how long it will take to resolve the problem.

This is terrible, terrible customer service. Why can't MetaVante get my payment account activated? It's going on 4 weeks now and a process that Metavante claims should only take 2-3 days still has not been completed. Will my bill payment account ever be activated?

If not, I would be better off with Quicken Deluxe.

Had the exact same experience.  I have finally given up.  Quicken should be ashamed.  
  • JeffreyJeffrey Member
    edited January 15
    Some updated information since my first post.  I just received my notice of expiration of my Quicken program.  The marketing comments encouraged me not to miss out on all the benefits.  Hopefully they are not considering that paying for significant aspects of the program but not getting that service "a Benefit".  I've sent them an email informing them that my renewal is contingent on receiving "All Services"  including Quicken Bill Pay.  

Failing this effort, my options are reverting back to the 2017 version of Quicken and continue to use my previous account of Quicken Bill Pay (still works like a champ)

I will post any updates about my success.  Maybe the support desk might even read these comments.
  • Todd HixonTodd Hixon Member
    edited January 17
    A month later, I am still waiting. Metavante's customer support says they are still processing activation requests from December. But apparently they cancel you out automatically if you are not activated within 2 months (this happened to me last year), and the two month point is approaching. Will I be sent back to the end of the line? Will I want to do business with these clowns at all? 
    edited January 17
    I've just hit one month and I'm still waiting too. I'm having similar concerns.
    edited January 17
    I've just hit one month and I'm still waiting too. I have not received an e-mail asking for extensive personal information either (I've checked my e-mail inbox, spam, and trash folders).

I've heard (elsewhere in this forum) that fraud alerts, credit freezes, or credit locks on your credit report
    can cause problems with the activation process. Does anyone know if that's true, i.e., should alerts/freezes/locks be removed while
    trying to get a bill payment account activated?
    edited January 24
    This situation with offering "free" bill pay that can't actually be activated and used qualifies as fraud and false advertising IMHO. Whether the source of the problem is Quicken, Quicken Bill Pay, or MetaVante is irrelevant to their customers. Quicken is advertising the new Quicken Premier as including Quicken Bill Pay. Clearly that is the reason why many people agreed to upgrade to Quicken Premier only to find out that Bill Pay is non-functional.

Quicken/Quicken Bill Pay really should provide partial refunds or extend subscriptions until this debacle is fixed.
  • Quicken HaroldQuicken Harold Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 18

This is the same answer I get from Quicken or Quicken Bill Pay.  Either you - "this is a different company", or them "we are working on it, and we'll call you in 24-48 hours", which they never do.  Unacceptable answers.  Surely there is SOMEONE at Quicken who can find out why it is taking 90 days to get this resolved.  After all, I PAID YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION, NOT THEM.  THUS, YOU NEED TO RESOLVE IT OR REFUND MY MONEY.  

Hello Kerry.

Are you still experiencing this issue?

As mentioned, Quicken Bill Pay is powered by Metavante Billing Services, which is responsible for the setup of the Quicken Bill Pay accounts. For further assistance, please call Quicken Bill Pay support at 877-486-8844 or you can e-mail them at [email protected]. We have no control over their setup times or if additional information is needed.

If you would like to request a refund, you can fill out our Refunds form or you can contact Quicken Support and we will get you taken care of.

We apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.