In Bills & Income, How do I enter Income? to see a projected balance ?

Running Mac In Bills & Income, I enter Bills, How do I enter Income to see a Projected Balance? I enter it in Bills as income but doesn't show in projected balance. when I click Income I don't see how to start enter info. I want to see what the balance looks after paying bills

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Hey Ghost1,

When I go to the Bills & Income screen and change the type to income I am shown scheduled income transactions.

Are you missing the Projected Balance in the top corner or are you looking for a running projected balance?

To enter a new transaction, I click the + sign at the bottom.

This screen displays scheduled transactions are you looking to schedule them are you looking for your cleared transactions?

What is the category that you use for your income transactions that are missing?

Let me know!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited December 2018
    I find that looking at a projected balance for more than one account combined doesn't really mean much. Instead, I want to see the projected balance in one account at a time. To do that, you can set the register settings for each account to show scheduled transactions. Then when the register is sorted by date, the future dates will show the future projected running balance in the Balance column. See the screenshot below:

Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited December 2018

Hey Ghost1,

When I go to the Bills & Income screen and change the type to income I am shown scheduled income transactions.

Are you missing the Projected Balance in the top corner or are you looking for a running projected balance?

To enter a new transaction, I click the + sign at the bottom.

This screen displays scheduled transactions are you looking to schedule them are you looking for your cleared transactions?

What is the category that you use for your income transactions that are missing?

Let me know!

-Quicken Tyka

Thanks you're a big help. I can see it now
This discussion has been closed.