Is there no longer online tech support? I can't find it.

online support?

Comments

• mshigginsmshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2
    Phone and chat support contact info:

https://www.quicken.com/support#conta...
    Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • Ed StetserEd Stetser Member
    edited January 2
    Yes, there is online chat support, and I know because I have used it several times during the past several months. Unfortunately, I do not know how to tell you to find it because it is a bookmark on my computer and I do not know how to place that bookmark here. Search Google for “Quicken Chat Support” and I’m sure you will find it. Good luck.
  • volvogirlvolvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2
    Do not use any contact or support  numbers you find doing a search.  Those are all FAKE and spam and will try to steal your info and credit card.  .  And especially if they try to charge you.  Real support is free.  Use the link mshiggins posted above or ask your questions here in the forum.  
  • Tamar MyersTamar Myers Member
    edited January 2
    volvogirl said:

Do not use any contact or support  numbers you find doing a search.  Those are all FAKE and spam and will try to steal your info and credit card.  .  And especially if they try to charge you.  Real support is free.  Use the link mshiggins posted above or ask your questions here in the forum.  

Thanks for letting me know about this.
    edited January 2
    mshiggins said:

Phone and chat support contact info:

https://www.quicken.com/support#conta...

Thank you.  I did finally scroll down far enough to find it.  (duh.)  Now, I just have to find time to use it!
  • splashersplasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2

Yes, there is online chat support, and I know because I have used it several times during the past several months. Unfortunately, I do not know how to tell you to find it because it is a bookmark on my computer and I do not know how to place that bookmark here. Search Google for “Quicken Chat Support” and I’m sure you will find it. Good luck.

About Googling "Quicken Chat Support", you are liable to get several links for groups posing as Quicken support but are hack sites looking to steal your money by charging fees (real Quicken support is free) or to plant viruses and such on your computer.

We get them posting on here all the time, they get deleted, but an email still goes out and users do get duped.
    -splasher  using Q since 1996 -  QW2016, 2017 & Subscription  -  Win7/Win10
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list

edited January 2

Thanks for letting me know.
This discussion has been closed.