Increase # of Insurance reappraisal alert lines

Is there some setting or procedure to add insurance reappraisal alert lines in the alerts setup section?  Currently I can only have 10 lines but need more.
Quicken Windows 2017 Deluxe R19.1 on Windows 7 & 10 Pro

Comments

• mshigginsmshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 22

Mike, I don't see any way to add more lines to the insurance reappraisal list. How many lines do you need?
    Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • NotACPANotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    OK, I'll bite, what are "Insurance reappraisal alert lines"?  And, are they one per property?  Or What?

Where are you being restricted in how many you can set up?

Please elaborate upon your request.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor"
  • mshigginsmshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018

OK, I'll bite, what are "Insurance reappraisal alert lines"?  And, are they one per property?  Or What?

Dan,

Tools | Alerts Center has an alert that can be set to remind you to get one or more insurance policies reappraised. The limit appears to be 10 policies:

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • Jim_HarmanJim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018

I suppose you could use these alerts for any longish term reminders - medical tests, septic pumping, etc.
    -- Jim QWin Premier subscription
  • NotACPANotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018

AAAHH, thanks for the info.  All of our non-medical insurance policies are with a single agent (because I need High-Risk HO insurance), so I've just got a single regular reminder to contact him.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor"
  • leishirsuteleishirsute Member
    edited January 6
    mshiggins said:

Mike, I don't see any way to add more lines to the insurance reappraisal list. How many lines do you need?

20 should be good.  Not sure why it's a fixed amount now.  Seems like they could just start scroll bar if more lines then in the table.  In fact, the current table size is larger than the number of lines allowed.

SOrry about the late reply.  For years now,  I don't get email alerts that someone has responded to my Community posts.  SO I try to remember to check them periodically.
    Quicken Windows 2017 Deluxe R19.1 on Windows 7 & 10 Pro
This discussion has been closed.