can not link Verizon wireless online biller

When updating bills, Verizon wireless would not download. It requested a verification code input sent by text but one was not sent. Today when updating I received a message that it was not a valid biller. I attempted to readd it as a new online biller after deleting it. It froze after entering my number and password. I was unable to add it to my online billers. 

Comments

• Quicken HaroldQuicken Harold Moderator
    edited January 7
    Hello hmday. Appreciate your question.

I have been able to replicate this issue in Quicken 2019 for Windows.

This Community is monitored by our Development team, so if they see this post, they will be able to look into this.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • Kenneth MillsKenneth Mills Member
    edited January 7

Hello hmday. Appreciate your question.

I have been able to replicate this issue in Quicken 2019 for Windows.

This Community is monitored by our Development team, so if they see this post, they will be able to look into this.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.

I am having the same frustrating experience. I have tried for hours to link my Verizon accounts. Ken
  • hmdayhmday Member
    edited January 15
    now when I attempt to add Verizon as a biller I receive the message "you have already added biller {0} whose details match the biller you are trying to add"  Anybody have a solution?
  • Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator
    edited January 11
    hmday said:

now when I attempt to add Verizon as a biller I receive the message "you have already added biller {0} whose details match the biller you are trying to add"  Anybody have a solution?

Hello hmday,

I'm sorry to hear that you are still experiencing an error when trying to add the Verizon wireless online biller.

If you haven't already, please review the information at https://www.quicken.com/support/online-bill-center-error-%E2%80%9Cbiller-already-added%E2%80%9D and let us know if Verizon appears in the Manage Online Billers window.

If Verizon is listed in the Manage Online Bills window, please click "remove" and then try to add the biller once more.  It should add successfully this time but please let us know how it goes.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • hmdayhmday Member
    edited January 15
    hmday said:

I had removed the biller as you describe above. However,  I continued to receive the same message,  "you have already added biller {0} whose details match the biller you are trying to add". My next step was to reinstall a backup file which resolved the problem. 

Thanks for responding to my problem.
  • hmdayhmday Member
    I am back again with the same problem I had in January. I am unable to update the Verizon biller. I get locked out. I have removed it, added it and even reinstalled a back up without any luck. I am currently receiving "you have already added biller {0} whose details match the biller you are trying to add" when I attempt to add Verizon as a biller. Not sure what to do. Verizon has added a two step authentication recently. I wonder if this is effecting the download.
  • hmday said:
    I am back again with the same problem I had in January. I am unable to update the Verizon biller. I get locked out. I have removed it, added it and even reinstalled a back up without any luck. I am currently receiving "you have already added biller {0} whose details match the biller you are trying to add" when I attempt to add Verizon as a biller. Not sure what to do. Verizon has added a two step authentication recently. I wonder if this is effecting the download.
    When I go to add Verizon as an online biller, I don't have the option to enter the required info for the two-step authentication. I also have never gotten anything requesting entry of a code, etc.