cannot log in to the quicken app. I get the message "Please open Quicken for Windows ... to continue

cannot log in to the quicken app. I get the message "Please open Quicken for Windows or Quicken for Mac to continue using the Quicken Mobile App." I have logged into the Quicken Windows 2019 and synced my account, but to no avail. 

Comments

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Hello Gary Hudson,

Welcome to the Quicken Community!  We appreciate you taking the time to share the details of this issue with us, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

Are you still experiencing an error when logging into the Quicken Mobile App?

Please let us know, thank you.

Sarah
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited January 2019
    Thanks all good now. I asked for help over chat and the servicing agent walked me through the process to fix the issue. Kind regards Gary
  • smayer97
    smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019

Thanks all good now. I asked for help over chat and the servicing agent walked me through the process to fix the issue. Kind regards Gary

Glad it worked out. What needed to be done to correct your problem?

Have Questions? Help Guide for Quicken for Mac
    FAQs: Quicken MacQuicken WindowsQuicken Mobile
    Add your VOTE to Quicken for Mac Product Ideas

Object to Quicken's business model, using up 25% of your screen? Add your vote here:
    Quicken should eliminate the LARGE Ad space when a subscription expires

(Now Archived, even with over 350 votes!)

(Canadian user since '92, STILL using QM2007)

• Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited January 2019

In essence, reconnection with a differently-named file. Regards
    Gary
This discussion has been closed.