Capital One reauthorize

2»

Comments

• edited September 2018
    I am starting to think the later. Although honestly it's not their fault, not totally. They aren't the ones changing the security access and putting all those obstacles, it's the banks and quicken is playing catch-up. It will eventually sort it's self out but not without a lot of pain for the customers
  • edited September 2018
    My Quicken file got so jacked up with the last update, double and triple transactions, transactions deleted that should not have been. I ended up starting a new file for my checking only and started using Mint to aggregate my accounts.

• Steve KaiserSteve Kaiser Member
    edited September 2018

Like Tomb above
    When I click on the reauthorize icon I get a small rotating circle to the right of the icon and it just sits there and continually rotates. The cancel button does nothing and the only way out is to use task manager.
    I am running Quicken  2017 Deluxe R17.4 Build 26.1.17.4 on a Windows 10 machine. (supposedly it just updated this morning (9-12-18)
    In cap one account, nothing for Quicken under security authorization.

• Dave ObenlandDave Obenland Member
    edited January 10
    The provided solution almost works ... for a complete solution, try this:

Capital One 360 Money Market account - Quicken keeps telling me to reauthorize

Deactivate 360 Accounts:
        Select the Tools menu and select Account List.
        In the Account List, select the account for which you want to deactivate online services, and then click Edit.
        In the Account Details window, click the Online Services tab.
        Click Deactivate next to the service you want to disable.

Download FI (Financial Institution) List:
        Step one with your mouse click Tools and then select Online Center
        Step two, once the Online Center is opened press CTRL + SHIFT and without releasing the keys              click with your mouse Contact Info
        That will give you a pop up box
        On the Pop up box select the first 360 account
        Once you select with your mouse the first account then
        Select in the lower left corner with your mouse Download FI list. And then Refresh. The box will                  close. 
        Note: You need to repeat this process with each 360 account.

Close Quicken for 3 minutes ... yes ... 3 minutes.

Open Quicken

Reactivate:
        Select the Tools menu and select Account List.
        In the Account List, select the account for which you want to deactivate online services, and then                click Edit.
        In the Account Details window, click the Online Services tab.
        Click Setup now next to the service you want to reactivate.

2»
This discussion has been closed.