PSECU transactions won't download

I am using Quicken 2016 Home & Business Version R18.4 Build 25.1.18.4.  Windows 8.

Since PSECU switched to Express Web Connect I have been unable to download transactions.  I have tried deactivating/reactivating accounts.  I have tried resetting accounts.  I even went through the "sledgehammer" method mentioned here:  https://getsatisfaction.com/quickencommunity/topics/unable-to-reconnect-to-psecu-after-they-changed-...

All to no avail.

Seemingly Quicken and PSECU ARE talking as any time I add an account and direct Quicken to PSECU, the accounts are listed and I am able to link them to my existing Quicken accounts.  However, no transactions are downloading/appearing in the respective account registers to approve/match.

I do not get any error messages.  When I click "update/send" from the Online Center the process seems to run for a few seconds and then it just quits with no error messages or having seemingly done anything.

Thoughts?!

Comments

• Quicken HaroldQuicken Harold Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Hello Jim. Appreciate your question.

This is a known issue:

This is due to the FI making changes on their backend, and transitioning customers from Direct Connect to now only use EWC. 

The FI has this information, with instructions on how to change this, on their link below: 
    https://www.psecu.com/quicken 

Hope this helps.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • Jim DavisJim Davis Member
    edited December 2018
    Thank you for your suggestions.  I have tried all of the troubleshooting steps on PSECU's website to no avail.  Again, I don't get any error messages...I'm able to reset all my accounts, "match" them to existing Quicken accounts....but transactions just don't download.

My reading of other users' issues with this is that they can't even connect to PSECU.  Maybe I was mistaken?

Any other suggestions....or an estimation of when this might get resolved?

Thank you!
  • Jeanine BaronJeanine Baron Member
    edited January 4
    I'm having a similar issue.  After seemingly 'resolving' this a couple of months ago, downloads stopped again 3 weeks ago, due to another 'upgrade' on PSECU's end.

When using the troubleshooting methods on the PSECU site, the setup ends with the Activate One Step Update template showing all of my found accounts listed as 'Unknown Type' with no ability to revise or update.  The explanatory text indicates that Quicken did not receive enough information to add the account.

Any other suggestions?  Thank you!
  • Polish FalconPolish Falcon Member
    edited January 4

I'm having a similar issue.  After seemingly 'resolving' this a couple of months ago, downloads stopped again 3 weeks ago, due to another 'upgrade' on PSECU's end.

When using the troubleshooting methods on the PSECU site, the setup ends with the Activate One Step Update template showing all of my found accounts listed as 'Unknown Type' with no ability to revise or update.  The explanatory text indicates that Quicken did not receive enough information to add the account.

Any other suggestions?  Thank you!

I am having the same trouble after deactivating the account and trying to add it.  PSECU told me to zip the log files and send it to them and they will then forward it to quicken to look at.
  • Jim DavisJim Davis Member
    edited January 9
    So it looks like PSECU finally gets it.  Got this email yesterday.  Seems to have been sent to anyone who has connected Quicken to their PSECU accounts in the past.

"Thank you for your membership. You are a
    valued member, and we want you to know that we are working toward a
    solution to the issues you and other Quicken users have been
    experiencing.

As we work toward a resolution, we will provide
    updates to let you know of our progress and advise you of any
    workarounds we discover. In the meantime, if you need assistance
    reconnecting your accounts, Quicken support can assist via chat or phone
    at: quicken.com/support

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we seek to resolve the issues.

Sincerely,
    Your Team at PSECU"

• Joe MagidJoe Magid Member ✭✭
    edited January 12
    Please head over to the thread at https://getsatisfaction.com/quickencommunity/topics/unable-to-reconnect-to-psecu-after-they-changed-... there's more information on steps to take pending a PSECU fix.
This discussion has been closed.