Trouble Linking Alight Solutions

2»

Comments

• Amy ChanAmy Chan Member
    edited August 2018

I am having same issue.  Does Alight Solutions have to allow you to use Quicken?  I have no issues logging into the company website and getting to the information but can not use the login-5 digit and password combination to get access.  I get an error code in the OFX log of 15500.

Alight website says to there is a 5 digit company code that you have to add to your login - in order to download to Quicken.  It allows me to login, recognizes that I have an account, asks me to create or link to a Quicken account and then after I link it to the existing account, it crashes.  I'm not sure what the code is.  I'll try again and see if there is an error code.  I've sent the reports multiple times to Quicken, but NO ONE has ever responded.
  • John_MJohn_M Member
    edited August 2018

I am having same issue.  Does Alight Solutions have to allow you to use Quicken?  I have no issues logging into the company website and getting to the information but can not use the login-5 digit and password combination to get access.  I get an error code in the OFX log of 15500.

The instructions are on the website. After you have logged into the Alight website, just type "Quicken" in the search field at the top right of the window.

Then click on the magnifying glass. It will take you to the results.

Click on the blue words "Quicken and Mint Download."

You will see the following instructions.

Note that the five-digit number shown above is for my company, not yours (unless you happen to work for the same company as I).

I have had very good success with Alight working for me. My account values update every day and new transactions download every pay period.
  • Amy ChanAmy Chan Member
    edited August 2018

Yes.  I've done that and it connects and tries to link the account and then that's when it fails.  What version of Quicken are you using?

Thanks for the info though!  =)
  • John_MJohn_M Member
    edited August 2018

I'm still on QM 2017. Will probably be until it expires in 2020. I'm finding it does everything I need and works well with all my financial institutions. Sorry you're having issues.
  • edited December 2018
    I am having an issue with Alight now.  Started about a week ago.  My login and password is correct but Quicken keeps telling me that it is incorrect.  I have logged into my account directly through Alight several times and am using the correct 5 digit code for my company.  I setup a new quicken file and still get the same issue.  (I have been using quicken for 10+years).
  • smurfsmurf Member
    edited December 2018

I am having an issue with Alight now.  Started about a week ago.  My login and password is correct but Quicken keeps telling me that it is incorrect.  I have logged into my account directly through Alight several times and am using the correct 5 digit code for my company.  I setup a new quicken file and still get the same issue.  (I have been using quicken for 10+years).

See this thread https://getsatisfaction.com/quickencommunity/topics/alight-solutions-problem-creating
  • edited December 2018

Thanks, that thread helped me resolve the issue.
  • wynnyrd .wynnyrd . Member
    edited December 2018
    Question is - where can you find these 5 digit company IDs?

• John_MJohn_M Member
    edited December 2018
    In the instructions I posted above from four months ago. Look at my response to Amy Chan. If you have any questions about what I posted, let me know.
  • lehmickemlehmickem Member
    edited January 13
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Error OL-332-A when downloading Alight solutions.

For the past two weeks I have not been able to download my 401k transactions or balance. The error message says there is a problem with my username or pw but the password is correct and I added the company specific hyphenated extension to my username per alight but it still does not work.