Tracking multiple credit scores

I found at least two old threads in which people asked about tracking multiple credit scores (i.e. spouse, adult dependent, etc.):
4 years ago:
https://getsatisfaction.com/quickencommunity/topics/can-we-get-multiple-credit-scores-my-wife-i
2 years ago:
https://getsatisfaction.com/quickencommunity/topics/adding-a-2nd-credit-score

I think it would be nice being able to track and stay on top of all credit scores in our household in the app that I open almost daily: Quicken.

Is this on the road map for new/improved features?
0 votes

No Status · Last Updated

Comments

• edited January 27
     Credit Report?
    My family has two responsible adults. Does this product allow one credit report or two?
  • edited January 17
    The MOD merged my question with one that has ZERO answers from 2 years ago????

That tells me they want to obscure it, have no answers , and don't plan to. suck it customer?
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator
    edited January 16

Credit Report?
    My family has two responsible adults. Does this product allow one credit report or two?

Hello Dennis,

Currently, the credit score is only limited to one credit report.

I have you moved you to an Idea thread on this topic.

Our development team reviews the Idea posts to get an Idea of what people would like to see.

I apologize we don't have a solution for your request at this time.

-Quicken Tyka
  • edited January 21
    Also disappointed. They wont answer and have no plans to answer.
  • smayer97smayer97 SuperUser
    edited January 21

Credit Report?

Yes, at the moment one ID = One Score under the subscription model.
    If you find this reply helpful, please be sure to click "Like", so others will know, thanks.

(QM2007, Canadian user since '92)
    Have Questions? Check out these FAQs:
  • NotACPANotACPA SuperUser
    edited January 17

Just sign up with "Credit Karma".  It's free, and much less frustrating than what you're apparently experiencing.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor"
  • DaveDave Member
    edited January 21

Credit Report?

Come on quicken folks. Having a second "credit score only" file for my wife was working fine, now w/ Quicken premier 2019 it doesn't work anymore. It is not unreasonable to facilitate (at least) 2 people in your credit score model with one subscription. Now I'm less happy with my Quicken 2019 Premier subscription, and I'll bet there are thousands of others that are or will be less happy with this as well. Nothing like pissing off satisfied customers.
  • splashersplasher SuperUser
    edited January 21

My Discover, Chase and Capital One credit cards all provide me with a free credit score.  There are probably even more CC that do so.

I see the credit card offerings as a advantage as I'm not giving away my info to someone else that I do not have a financial tie to already like Credit Karma.  Credit Karma is making money somewhere, it must be off your information.
    -splasher  using Q since 1996 -  QW2016, 2017 & Subscription  -  Win7/Win10
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list

• DaveDave Member
    edited January 27
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled More Than One Credit Score in Quicken Premier.

Quicken Premier
    Year: 2019
    Version: R17.6
    Build: 27.1.17.6

To: Quicken Support

In the past I have been able to get a credit score for myself, then switch data files to a "credit score only" file for my spouse. This no longer works as the product will not accept my spouse's ID without an additional subscription. 

(1) Why weren't quicken users notified that this feature was being removed? Credit Score for both my spouse and me was one of the primary reasons I purchased Premier - it was a great convenience to have it within the Quicken product for both of us, even though it was a slight pain to have to use a different 'dummy' data file to get the second report.

(2) I would like to suggest that either allow at least two credit scores with the same subscription (even with a slight surcharge for more than one) or discontinue the credit score feature altogether. I venture to guess that most households have need for at least two credit scores and maybe more. The point is do it right or don't do it at all. 

(3) I know that some credit card companies offer 'free' credit scores, but that is beside the point as it causes me to go to another product with other logins to accomplish what Quicken Premier should provide by default. I found the 'reminder' that showed up for credit score refresh convenient as well.

Please pass this feedback to the proper channel for consideration.

Thank you
    David Hite

• smayer97smayer97 SuperUser
    edited January 24
    BTW, this IDEA overlaps with this one too:

If you find this reply helpful, please be sure to click "Like", so others will know, thanks.

(QM2007, Canadian user since '92)
    Have Questions? Check out these FAQs: