TD Bank Accounts Not Updating

2»

Comments

• GlennDGlennD Member
    edited December 2018

I'm ready to throw Quicken out the window and/or switch banks!  Just went to update checking account - that worked OK after I re-affirmed security settings.  Then attempted credit card account update.  Not only did it not work, but the CC account itself disappeared from the update menu, as if it doesn't exist.  Tried updating directly from the account, but that's not working either.  Any suggestions?

@Sarah, follow the TD CC thread here -- https://getsatisfaction.com/quickencommunity/topics/td-us-credit-card-support-completely-removed-fro...

In a nutshell, Quicken is aware of the issue.  I submitted a support ticket with them yesterday.  One of the posters in the above-mentioned thread did provide a workaround if you are willing to modify the downloaded QFX file.  Otherwise, we do not know when this will get fixed.

• Julie RiggsJulie Riggs Member
    edited January 2
    im new to quicken and still setting it up... 
    I also have TD Bank and was having issues but I found that you need to login to TD Bank and there is a new option that needs to be selected. Did you try that? sorry tried following all the stuff above but im under cafinated and not fully awake yet...

login to td bank and go to 

account options> account services
    scroll down to Manage Financial Tool Access on right
    and see if quicken is in there..
    I have 
    Quicken Windows 2018

Authorized 5 November 2018

I know I had issues until I got this piece figured out. somewhere in td bank I had to enable to allow quicken to download transactions.. until this was done, I couldn't get it working and now it is working great.  now to add my topic on utilities
  • Nadine HouseNadine House Member
    edited January 1

Tricia..I have had same problem since TD did a security update.  TD and quicken both cite the other as being the source of the problem.  I now push the transactions down into Quicken from web page.  Not ideal...

I found I had problems if I tried to download 3 accounts at one time & now do each separately with no problem. This is with TD. More time consuming but at least it works.
  • edited January 2

im new to quicken and still setting it up... 
    I also have TD Bank and was having issues but I found that you need to login to TD Bank and there is a new option that needs to be selected. Did you try that? sorry tried following all the stuff above but im under cafinated and not fully awake yet...

login to td bank and go to 

account options> account services
    scroll down to Manage Financial Tool Access on right
    and see if quicken is in there..
    I have 
    Quicken Windows 2018

Authorized 5 November 2018

I know I had issues until I got this piece figured out. somewhere in td bank I had to enable to allow quicken to download transactions.. until this was done, I couldn't get it working and now it is working great.  now to add my topic on utilities

Hi Thanks for your suggestion.  I was able to do that on the banking  side, but not on the credit card.  
  • hwfahshwfahs Member
    edited January 17

Tricia..I have had same problem since TD did a security update.  TD and quicken both cite the other as being the source of the problem.  I now push the transactions down into Quicken from web page.  Not ideal...

The last TD update I recd. was Nov. 18,2018
  • Mike LlewelynMike Llewelyn Member
    edited January 18
    I am so frustrated with the credit card issue.  I too have called TD Card services and the people who answer the phone are worthless.  One person "elevated" the issue to her supervisor and after 5 minutes came back and said "they know the issue but don't know when it will get fixed"...I then emailed TD and got a response back saying "We cant help you with Quicken"....
  • smayer97smayer97 SuperUser
    edited January 18

I am so frustrated with the credit card issue.  I too have called TD Card services and the people who answer the phone are worthless.  One person "elevated" the issue to her supervisor and after 5 minutes came back and said "they know the issue but don't know when it will get fixed"...I then emailed TD and got a response back saying "We cant help you with Quicken"....

This thread is specifically for TD BANK accounts and is different. For anyone looking for discussion of the problem with TD US Credit Cards, go here instead:
    https://getsatisfaction.com/quickencommunity/topics/td-us-credit-card-support-completely-removed-fro...

P.S. there is a work-around noted in that thread dealing with the INTU.BID.

(If you find this reply helpful, please be sure to click "Like", so others will know, thanks.)

If you find this reply helpful, please be sure to click "Like", so others will know, thanks.

(QM2007, Canadian user since '92)
    Have Questions? Check out these FAQs:
  • ditto for all the previous comments for TDcardservices no longer working with quicken.   have been unable to download transactions from my TD Bank Visa Signature credit card.  i'm using quicken 2018 subscription.  download was working fine until december 2018.  i can access my tdbank card account online and then create the .qfx  file but then get an message advising "quicken is currently unable to verify the financial institution for this download.  please try again later."  later never works.

anyone found a solution yet?
2»
This discussion has been closed.