Cannot synchronize with Wells Fargo from iPhone Mobile App after latest upgrade

After installing the latest Quicken app update on my iPhone, it can no longer authenticate with Wells Fargo.  I am constantly getting "Connectivity Error:  Swipe to fix."  I then re-enter my account information and submit, but it fails. 

I'm not having this issue on my desktop version:
Quicken Deluxe Version 5.7.2 (Build 57.23252.100) macOS 10.13.6

I didn't have any issues prior to installing the update.  I spent over an hour with Quicken support looking into this earlier last week.  They said that Wells Fargo was updating their systems due to Quicken changes and that this would be resolved on Friday night.  Well, it's now Monday and the issue still remains.

It's frustrating.

Comments

• TimTim Member
    edited October 2018
    Hello Quicken, are you listening?  When are you going to fix your app?
  • Quicken AlexQuicken Alex Moderator ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Tim said:

Hello Tim,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble syncing your Wells Fargo transactions,and apologize for the lack of response/assistance on your post. TheQuicken Community is primarily a user to user support forum that is moderatedby a small group of Quicken employees who help in the Community when and wherewe can; however, our primary role is to keep the Community a clean, fun placefor all.

I've reviewed our records and see you called our Care team July 26th. If thisis the contact you're referring to, I can confirm that there was a known issueat that time that has since been marked resolved. As you are still having trouble,please try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Once reinstalled, please be sure to select the correct data file. Does the issue persists?

If so, please return to your desktop and select one of your Wells Fargo accounts (to open the register). Once open, please click the Account Actions gear in the upper right corner and select Update Now. Complete the update and please report back with any errors or issues you experience during this process.

Thank you,
    Alex
  • JohnLNashJohnLNash Member
    edited October 2018
    Tim said:

It's been resolved?  I can say that I've always had the issue and it's never been resolved for more than a day or two at a time.  What's the fix?
  • KBKB Member
    edited October 2018
    Anything from Quicken on this Wells Fargo issue?
  • Paul RosePaul Rose Member
    edited October 2018
    Tim said:

I get it working from WF FMSSETUP site and then the next day, I have to do it all over again........HELP!,,,
  • KBKB Member
    edited October 2018
    Tim said:

I’ve done that method before in the past. Quicken said that the Wells Fargo logon only works for 4 hours. Supposedly they are working with them but doubt it. Really annoying.
  • SimonSezSoSimonSezSo Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Tim said:

After you go to the WF FMSSETUP website and verify your identity, do you still need to then set up your accounts for direct connect?  As I understand it, the website purpose is only to confirm your identity and then allows you a window of time to set up your accounts for direct connect? 
  • Paul RosePaul Rose Member
    edited October 2018
    Tim said:

I don’t know if it works or not for direct connect, I just go to WF Fmssetup to get it to work. But it only lasts for a half a day, then I have to do it again
  • SimonSezSoSimonSezSo Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Tim said:

Paul Rose, are you using Direct Connect with Wells Fargo?
  • KBKB Member
    edited October 2018
    Tim said:

Well I am and WF has never worked for mobile for more than a few hours before it breaks.
  • AbeKAbeK Member
    edited November 2018
    Still doesn't work. Not on the mobile app, not on the new Quicken web app. Pretty disappointing.
  • KBKB Member
    edited November 2018
    Yes, this is disappointing. No other app that integrates with WF has this issue.
  • JohnLNashJohnLNash Member
    edited November 2018
    It's total  BS that they haven't fixed this.  I also own Banktivity and their mobile app accesses WF with no problem at all, it's never been an issue and I didn't have to so anything 'special' to get it to work.  They just don't care is the reason.
  • KBKB Member
    edited January 18
    Agree. This is bad bad software development.
This discussion has been closed.