Really, Really great Progress - New Ownership & Quicken Mac

Options
Martin Rice
Martin Rice Member ✭✭
edited January 2019 in Before you Buy
Quicken user since 1993 and I just want to go on record to say this is the very best ever!  With the 2018 Quicken for Mac I was finally able to say goodby to my last PC kept around just for running Quicken.  After a few months with Q for Mac and now the 2019 version I am in absolute heaven.  Thank you so much for investing the time and $ to make this leap to a robust Mac version.  I am also very happy to pay more now on the subscription-based platform to keep the support coming.   My family and I are far better off than we'd otherwise be were it not for this great tool over the years.  Keep up the good work!

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Hello Martin!

Thank you for taking the time to come to the Community and share some positive feedback!

We're glad to hear that everything is working out well and appreciate the kind words.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Yes, this forum is full of people posting problems -- that's large part of what it's here for, of course -- and complaints about Quicken (some rightly deserved, some casting misguided blame), so it's always refreshing when someone takes time to report that the program is working well for them and meeting their needs. It doesn't quite balance the scales, but it's nice to hear nonetheless.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.