Wells Fargo downloading problems with Quicken 2019

I just downloaded Quicken 2019 for Windows today.  I've had problems connecting to Wells Fargo with Quicken in the past but thought a new software version would have solved that problem.  Well, in trying to connect to Wells Fargo, it WILL connect to my credit card account, but every other account I have with them -- my savings, checking, and others -- Quicken says it's "unknown".  I cannot connect those accounts with Quicken, nor can I get them to update with One Step Update.  

Comments

• B ZARKB ZARK Member
    edited November 2018
    i assumed you've checked and verified Q has the correct account numbers, passwords and where required routing numbers for each of the accounts.  have you tried validate and repair on the data file?   do you do OSU late at night?  many times a banks server will be down for maintenance.    any error codes? 
  • Tom SollasTom Sollas Member
    edited January 21
    This has been the case for me with Wells Fargo going back to 2015 or so. If you reset the other accounts, Quicken will pick it up (though you might have to reset a couple of times). Not ideal, but it does work.
  • Eva KEva K Member
    edited January 21

This has been the case for me with Wells Fargo going back to 2015 or so. If you reset the other accounts, Quicken will pick it up (though you might have to reset a couple of times). Not ideal, but it does work.

I tried to reset my accounts and though it worked for one, it didn't for the other, now it wont let me deactivate either... says it deactivated but as soon as you check again, it says it's active.on One Step Upadate
This discussion has been closed.