Canada Home & Business, doesn't show 2019 when trying to view Reports/Tax/ Schedule 3 or Schedule 4

I just noticed that my recently updated 2019 Canadian, Quicken Home and Business, Version R15.24, Build 27.1.15.24 does not give me the option to select '2019" when I try to run Reports/Tax/ Schedule 3 (Capital Gains) or Schedule 4 (Dividends). The 'pop-up' box only allows me to select years 2016, 2017, or 2018.  This is obviously an oversight that needs to be corrected for the 2019 version.

Has anyone else noticed this problem?

newfie-yoda

Comments

• mshigginsmshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 18
    I've asked the moderators if they can get an ETA for when the tax year 2019 info will be available.
    Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 22
    Hello newfie-yoda,

I appreciate your taking the time to share the details of this issue with the Community and apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

I have submitted a ticket with our Development teams requesting the Tax Year be updated to include the 2019 year.  I do not have an ETA on when the update will be complete, but as soon as I do receive an update on the ticket, I'll be back to share.

Thank you,

Sarah