quicken app not downloading on cell phine purhcased in europe

Options
quicken use to work on my cell phone which i bought in Germany, but now you can not download the new app on it, get message not available for your country..seems strange as it worked before and also with the amount if folks that are in military or work for the military and have cell phone bought in Europe, this becomes a major problem

Comments

• Dan Glynhampton
    Dan Glynhampton Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Options
    The apps are only available on the US & Canadian app stores, it shouldn't matter where you purchased the phone.

You don't say if you're using iOS or Android, but as an example, if you do a Google search for "How to change the iOS App Store Country" you'll find information on how you can connect to the Apple App store in the US, where you'll find the Quicken app.

Be aware though that the mobile app can only be used with accounts in US (or Canadian as appropriate) dollars.

US Quicken Deluxe for Windows Subscription R28.16 on Windows 10 Pro v2004
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    i am using android...have my google account set up with my USA address   etc...when i go into google play  and go to quicken app it states that my  all devices are not compatible.. ie Samsung
  • Dan Glynhampton
    edited November 2018
    Options

i am using android...have my google account set up with my USA address   etc...when i go into google play  and go to quicken app it states that my  all devices are not compatible.. ie Samsung

I don’t use Android so I’m afraid I can’t be of any help with that. Another Android user might be along later with some ideas, or you could try contacting Quicken support, they might be able to assist. Details for contacting them are here:

https://www.quicken.com/support#conta...
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited January 2019
    Options

The apps are only available on the US & Canadian app stores, it shouldn't matter where you purchased the phone.

You don't say if you're using iOS or Android, but as an example, if you do a Google search for "How to change the iOS App Store Country" you'll find information on how you can connect to the Apple App store in the US, where you'll find the Quicken app.

Be aware though that the mobile app can only be used with accounts in US (or Canadian as appropriate) dollars.

Hi Dan! I do have the same issue as Stan above. I cannot download the app because I do not live in US but all accounts are setup in my laptop (USs). I do use an Android and I live in Sao Paulo. Could I download somehow? Could you advise me? Thank you
  • Dan Glynhampton
    edited January 2019
    Options

Marcelo, I don’t use the Android OS so my advice might be useless, but I would first check that your phone has the correct version of Android for running the Quicken App, you’ll find it listed at the bottom of this page:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/de...

If you have a suitable version of Android, I’d then read this page to see how to set the county to USA in the Google Play Store, and once you have done that try and download the app:

https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/change-...

If you still can’t download it after doing those things I’m afraid I’m out of ideas.
This discussion has been closed.