my synovus accounts won't update

my synovus checking accounts stopped downloading... i deactivated and reset the downloads but still won't work.. several attempts

Comments

• Quicken HaroldQuicken Harold Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 18
    Hello Branham. Appreciate your question.

We are aware of issues with Synovus Online Banking. 

The bank did a merger and the changes to their system are likely the cause of the issue in which you are having.

Please contact Quicken Support , reference Alert A-0403, so that we can collect your logs.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold,
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • Branham GarthBranham Garth Member
    edited January 16

The bank did a merger and the changes to their system are likely the cause of the issue in which you are having.

Please contact Quicken Support , reference Alert A-0403, so that we can collect your logs.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold,

Thanks for the quick reply Harold
  • CraigCraig Member
    edited January 16

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold,

Good luck with that; have been dealing Quicken for over 3 months regarding a Synovus Card Services account only to have Quicken tell me not their problem work it out with Synovus.
  • edited January 18

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold,

I began having the same issue a few weeks ago--about the time of the most recent Quicken update. Quicken Customer Support tells me it is a Synovus problem and Synovus Customer Support tells me it's a Quicken problem. This is so frustrating.
    edited January 18

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold,

Hello Sharron. Appreciate your question.

We are aware of issues with Synovus:

* Customers need to make sure their passwords are between 8-12 characters long, and contain no special characters. 

* Any customer that still has a CC-503/103 error needs to address this further through the bank directly, verifying their requirements for passwords used in Quicken. They may need to contact their service provider to confirm the Minimum/Maximum + Number/Special Character settings that have been posted to the Branding & Profile servers for their online access requirements. 

More information is in this article: 

https://getsatisfaction.com/quickencommunity/topics/new-1-17-19-error-cc-503-103-with-synovus-online...

Hope this helps.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.

A-0403
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • edited January 22

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold,

Thank you. I re-set my password removing the special characters that I typically include in passwords, changed the pw in Quicken, and am now able to download directly into Quicken.
  • Branham GarthBranham Garth Member
    edited January 23
    update.. after an hour getting the issue logged with Quicken support... no reply back but when I saw the additional comments I went today to see if the accounts were working.  Had to do the standard reboot on connection type... but didn't need to change the password.. everything works fine now
    edited January 23

update.. after an hour getting the issue logged with Quicken support... no reply back but when I saw the additional comments I went today to see if the accounts were working.  Had to do the standard reboot on connection type... but didn't need to change the password.. everything works fine now

Hello Branham,

Thank you for reaching out to us letting us know that your downloads are working good now.

Appreciate you reaching out to us..

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.