17.6 wont install

Have QW 17 H&B, version 17.4, when running one step update today it shows an update available to version 17.6 but when the update is selected is says I have the latest version (17.4), same problem when checking for updates from the tab bar, says I already have the latest version. Downloaded the mondo patch and when running that is says the Quicken in not installed on this machine (ran as administrator). Win 10 64 with latest updates.
Does not seem that quicken software quality has improved any, still getting frozen screens etc after the last update.

Comments

• Steve MartinSteve Martin Member ✭✭
    edited January 17
    Did you download the correct version of the patch? The latest version for QW 17 is 17.4. Sounds like you downloaded the patch for QW 18, which is why it can't find QW on your computer.
  • ukfigsukfigs Member
    edited January 17
    It was quicken itself that said 17.6 was available as an update.
  • Steve MartinSteve Martin Member ✭✭
    edited January 17
    That could be. I went to the support site for QW 17 and it said 17.4 was the latest version but I've gotten updates through the program that didn't show on the support site. Are you sure you downloaded the correct version of the patch? The only version of the QW 17 Mondo patch is 17.4.
  • Greg_the_GeekGreg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 17
    I believe Quicken released the 18.6 patch for Quicken 2017 in a staged release. If all goes well, it should be available to everyone in a few days.
    Quicken 2017 H&B - Windows 10
  • Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 24
    Hello Everyone,

The R18.6 release for Quicken for Windows 2017 has passed staged release and is now live and available for all Users.  If you have not yet installed this release, please update by opening Quicken and going to the Help menu > Check for Updates or by visiting https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-2017-windows-release-notes-updates-and-mondo-patch to download and install the Mondo Patch.

Thank you,

Sarah